• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Still haven't gotten my CL tickets

Also, I wont be able to make the CSKA game in Dec so if anyone wants to buy my ticket PM me.

My question is in what world could the sandwich be considered "free" when you're getting rinsed for eight hundred quid? I make that utterly risible, not to say insulting.

Still nothing about Bournemouth away tickets; leaving it fairly late? West Brom ticket details, the week before, were released around 4 weeks ago.

quick question. i will be in London during NLD in Nov. I am not positive i will get any tickets. where can i watch it where there are lots of spurs fans? the place must allow a 12 year old to enter. Thanks in advance.

quick question. i will be in London during NLD in Nov. I am not positive i will get any tickets. where can i watch it where there are lots of spurs fans? the place must allow a 12 year old to enter. Thanks in advance.

All the pubs at Tottenham will have it on and let kids in

Just choose one with more outdoor space as it will be heaving

I'd recvomend the coach and horses

You'll get tickets on stubhub if you're prepared to pay, and there's nothing like the NLD atmosphere.

Can I transfer my CL ticket for the Monaco game to someone else? Not sure that I will,as I really want to be there, but I've gone down with man flu & really not sure I'll be good for this one.

Nothing showing on mine as yet. Hopefully they are in the process of uploading the details and it might be there in the next hour or so but I suppose if I have to miss out on some games in the ballot that's not the worst one.

Back