• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Hi,

I think i am in trouble and any suggestions will be useful.
I live in Asia and travel to WHL every 3-4 years.
This year i have booked (all flight and hotel paid) to be ready for Spurs v Leicester and Spurs v Bayer Leverkusen.
Watching Spurs the last time in WHL and in Wembley (a life long dream) looks set until ....
I find out home games is to be ballot. I am Lilywhite member but i have no loyalty points to qualify.
At least tell me which pub i can go to soak up the atmosphere (it must be child friendly as i am bringing my son along, he is going to be devastated, and he is 100% so far, watched 3 live games and we won all 3).
I used to wait for general sale or go ticket exchange to keep refreshing to get my tickets but i am pretty sure this time it may not work.

For home games, you only need Loyalty Points for the Category A games. For all other games you just apply in the ballot and have the same chance as everybody else (well, you have more chance the higher price point you select as there will be more seats available for you to "win"). Leicester City is not a Category A game, so you can apply in the ballot. A ticket is still not guaranteed but even if you are unlucky in the ballot, there will definitely be tickets on sale afterwards on Stubhub, although you will have to pay more for those.

Ballot is just 1 ticket, i would need 3. Think i will wait to buy from Stubhub as suggest. Only problem is, almost certain not able to seat together.

As for Bayer game in Wembley, would stubhub do likewise? I see StubHub only list home games.

Ballot is just 1 ticket, i would need 3. Think i will wait to buy from Stubhub as suggest. Only problem is, almost certain not able to seat together.

As for Bayer game in Wembley, would stubhub do likewise? I see StubHub only list home games.

Is your son and the other person also Members? If so, you can apply for all 3 in the ballot and if you are successful you will get tickets for all 3 of you, together.

For the Bayern game, I don't know about Stubhub. As above, if the people you are buying for are all members, then you can buy their tickets when they go on Members sale on the official site. If not, there is a chance the CL games will go to General Sale, just because of the large capacity. (The Monaco tickets have just gone on sale to Members and there are loads of seats, currently available).

Or, as Whiffler suggested above, contact the club and explain the situation. You never know if they might be willing/able to help in some way.
Good luck!

thanks mate u have been most helpful.

I just spend the last half hour looking at stubhub for Sunderland game and Tickets for Monaco (which like u say, there are still a lot of tickets).

if the same applies to Leicester and Bayer then i should be ok. only problem we might end up sitting in different seats in WHL hope my son dont tell his mom about it.

Now ... should i be so brave to dream of NLD at emirates which is few days after bayer???

thanks mate u have been most helpful.

I just spend the last half hour looking at stubhub for Sunderland game and Tickets for Monaco (which like u say, there are still a lot of tickets).

if the same applies to Leicester and Bayer then i should be ok. only problem we might end up sitting in different seats in WHL hope my son dont tell his mom about it.

Now ... should i be so brave to dream of NLD at emirates which is few days after bayer???

Yes, always dream. Few people would support any football team if we didn't allow ourselves to dream!
(Although NLD is a Category A game and therefore definitely on Loyalty points, so you would have to rely on Stubhub)

All 5 matches in November now being shown on BT Sport

Damn I wont be able to moan in my local anymore about all the strangers who only come in to watch Chelsea and United games. What really p***** me off is if there are more than 2 of them they never know what they want to drink until the bar staff serve them and they always want to order food. I dislike amateur drinkers.

Damn I wont be able to moan in my local anymore about all the strangers who only come in to watch Chelsea and United games. What really p***** me off is if there are more than 2 of them they never know what they want to drink until the bar staff serve them and they always want to order food. I dislike amateur drinkers.

The sort of people who order a round a drink at a time - and their last drink is a pint of guinness!

Anyone received their Monaco ticket yet? Am I right in thinking it's a paper ticket we should be expecting.

I trained one pub during the Rugby World Cup in 2003

Walked in, ordered 9 pints of Guinness and paid. One for immediate use, 4 to be passed over to my table pre-KO and 4 at half time. Worked rather well, and it was easier than me fighting back & forth. One or two others adopted same method, and bar staff were able to pour and wait as & when they had a minute.

The final I caught in the in-Pensioners' Club, my local was crestfallen.

Stoke City tickets should be arriving Monday or Tuesday. Seat numbers/LPs have been allocated, so cant be far off. roll on next saturday

Back