• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Nothing showing on mine as yet. Hopefully they are in the process of uploading the details and it might be there in the next hour or so but I suppose if I have to miss out on some games in the ballot that's not the worst one.

Must admit I was surprised how early it was on. Think I am going to have to stop saying I will go to the higher pricing level. Block 10 West Stand (booooo)
Means a pair of tickets costs £26 more than it used to in the Upper Paxton
Although I suppose we are getting a ticket, some others wont be as fortunate

Must admit I was surprised how early it was on. Think I am going to have to stop saying I will go to the higher pricing level. Block 10 West Stand (booooo)
Means a pair of tickets costs £26 more than it used to in the Upper Paxton
Although I suppose we are getting a ticket, some others wont be as fortunate

I generally pick Lower East as the price point. Always a dilemma as I want a ticket, don't particularly want to end up in the West Stand, and am often applying for my nephew as wel, but don't want to limit our chances by only applying for areas where concessions apply. So there is a cost issue as its not just me I am paying for. I'll have to make a decision when West Ham tickets go on sale - do I bite the bullet and apply for West Stand just to widen my chances? Have you found the atmosphere in the West to be improved by the fact that random fans are being placed there?

I generally pick Lower East as the price point. Always a dilemma as I want a ticket, don't particularly want to end up in the West Stand, and am often applying for my nephew as wel, but don't want to limit our chances by only applying for areas where concessions apply. So there is a cost issue as its not just me I am paying for. I'll have to make a decision when West Ham tickets go on sale - do I bite the bullet and apply for West Stand just to widen my chances? Have you found the atmosphere in the West to be improved by the fact that random fans are being placed there?

Bear in mind that West Ham will be loyalty points rather than outright Ballot. Been in the West for a few games and it is very flat most of the time.

Anyone else still waiting on the ballot result, even a Dear John email? Frustrating system and after the low number of LP's required for Cat A Liverpool, needless.

Dear One Hotspur Member,

Further to your application for our Premier League fixture at home to Leicester City on Saturday 29th October kick off 3:00pm, we are writing to let you know that the ballot process has now taken place and unfortunately you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion.

We received 8,303 applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members for this match and there were 5,266 tickets available. Tickets have been issued randomly throughout the stadium using the maximum price submitted in your application.

Any tickets returned to us by One Hotspur members who were successful and are no longer able to attend will be offered via email to unsuccessful members.

Applications for the West Ham United ballot will open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members at 10am on Monday 3rd October and close at 5pm on Friday 7th October.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best wishes,

Ticket Office

There will be hundreds of tickets on stubhub, some at reasonable prices. This ballot mess isn't really worth bothering with.

Presumably they'd all be STs? You can't StubHub a balloted ticket, Shirley?

That's the idea, but the way they have released lots of tickets at once, a while after it was opened for ST holders to start selling, has made me doubt it a little.

There will be hundreds of tickets on stubhub, some at reasonable prices. This ballot mess isn't really worth bothering with.

The Club have basically got an extra £15 out of me for Bronze membership. A Lillywhite member has exactly the same chance to get a ticket. I wish I'd cottoned on to their plans before the renewal date.

I've also planned a trip to London in December during which I plan to be at the Hull and Burnley games. Worried now. I'll have to break a principle to use Stubhub.

I'm fudging raging!

That's the idea, but the way they have released lots of tickets at once, a while after it was opened for ST holders to start selling, has made me doubt it a little.

While I don't have any inside info on how the the Tottenham deal with Stubhub is structured, I do know of deals with resale sites in the US where Stubhub (or the equivalent) either receive an allocation of tickets to sell or have a guarantee from the team to list a minimum number.

I've also noticed the block of tickets listed at the same price (always an unusual amount) at the start of the listing period.

I can't believe any individuals have that many tickets, which would suggest there is an official link. I just assumed it was a sponsorship requirement for tickets to feature for every game.

I had a couple of spares for the last game and couldn't get rid of them to anyone i knew so signed up for a Facebook ticket group - agreed a deal with someone on there, 40 quid for one - clam sends me a text 10 minutes before kick off (when i was meant to be meeting him) telling me he didn't want it - fuming.

i don't really like the idea of Stubhub and i know enough people to usually be able to pass them on to a friend or a friend of a friend so it's not really an issue for me, but for people who don't go as often as me or have as big a group of mates over there then i can certainly see why they'd use it - otherwise tickets just go to waste or you get messed around like i was on Sunday. much better that someone gets to use the ticket and whoever has the spare gets reimbursed fair and square

Were they STs, or ballot jobs? Given the system we're running, I think any ballot ones that can't be used should be redrawn for and offered to those that missed out at face value. I'm assuming that is what the club do.

It's a bit different with season ticket seats, because that seat was never available to members to begin with, but then we do perhaps get into how many times ST holders are going to that particular well each season...

Were they STs, or ballot jobs? Given the system we're running, I think any ballot ones that can't be used should be redrawn for and offered to those that missed out at face value. I'm assuming that is what the club do.

It's a bit different with season ticket seats, because that seat was never available to members to begin with, but then we do perhaps get into how many times ST holders are going to that particular well each season...

My guess would be that the club puts leftover tickets (those that become available again after the official sellout) on stubhub in the end at face value, but you still have to pay the extortionate fees.

There is a ticket available in Block 53, Row 22 for both the Gillingham and Emirates Marketing Project games for £125 each time. Could it be the same ticket getting sold over and over again for every home match? Leave it on there at that price and never bother adjusting it. Obviously not going to sell for Gillingham, but probably will for most Cat A, and maybe a few other games. Season Ticket cost covered with a healthy profit.

Edit: it is the same seat - 167

Report it to club ?

Tbh. I think people from the club read these boards. This thread in particular, so probably wont need to. Over the years it is uncanny the number of times several people, myself included, have moaned about things and uncannily the solution/answer has appeared on the OS/righted itself within the day.
I know a lot of the times it probably is just coincidence, but still makes me wonder...not that I am complaining (well for a change)

Back