• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Brilliant find, and believe me, very very useful for someone like myself that books hotels in advance.

went through last seasons Ticket news thread so see when each months were released last season to give a bit of a clue, will have to see how that compares to this reliable source
I can't claim any great effort in finding it. I follow the Trust on Twitter, so sometimes pick up on useful bits like this.

@Glenda's Legs - ive added that post to the OP - hope you don't mind, thought it'd be an easy place to find it in future - good find
No problem at all. Better somewhere useful than it getting buried in the middle of a long thread.
Now let's watch the PL do something totally different in terms of when they actually announce the next round of televised games!

Might be worth a sticky thread with such links -

TV dates
CL draw dates
FA Cup draw dates

static sort of information maybe, but many can't spot them so easily.

Just a thought

Might be worth a sticky thread with such links -

TV dates
CL draw dates
FA Cup draw dates

static sort of information maybe, but many can't spot them so easily.

Just a thought

I think there will be a fair few of us taking an early lunch on Thursday (unless of course you have accomodating bosses)

And for some good news on this auspicious day :

I have had a Loyalty Point awarded for the Emirates Marketing Project game. Whoo-hoo.

And just checked Transaction History - seats in Block 25.

Hi,

I think i am in trouble and any suggestions will be useful.
I live in Asia and travel to WHL every 3-4 years.
This year i have booked (all flight and hotel paid) to be ready for Spurs v Leicester and Spurs v Bayer Leverkusen.
Watching Spurs the last time in WHL and in Wembley (a life long dream) looks set until ....
I find out home games is to be ballot. I am Lilywhite member but i have no loyalty points to qualify.
At least tell me which pub i can go to soak up the atmosphere (it must be child friendly as i am bringing my son along, he is going to be devastated, and he is 100% so far, watched 3 live games and we won all 3).
I used to wait for general sale or go ticket exchange to keep refreshing to get my tickets but i am pretty sure this time it may not work.

Back