• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I wonder if these are all season tickets or if the club has just put out all that was left over from people turning down a ticket after the ballot.

Must be STs because there were over 1000 people that applied and were unsuccessful, surely if they had applied in the first place and were then sent an e-mail offering them tickets they would not turn them down. I could be wrong I suppose.

More likely some people (wont call them fans) looking to making a nice profit as the game is being shown on TV

Anybody had their new stadium access cards yet ??

We got our new membership cards (bit flimsy and meh) but have not had the package (Scarf and Pin) that some members have already received. Cards came about 2 weeks ago, might be worth a call to the TO with Palace game so close

We got our new membership cards (bit flimsy and meh) but have not had the package (Scarf and Pin) that some members have already received. Cards came about 2 weeks ago, might be worth a call to the TO with Palace game so close

Both card and package arrived about two weeks ago and I live abroad.

I did have it, my Mrs forgot to give me some post and it was one of those letters, she needs a kick in the sponge

What a joke

I've never used Stubhub for anything in the UK, but I don't get the big deal. The prices are capped so it's not like people are making a huge mark up on the tickets once you take away the fees. Plus it's season ticket holders who have presumably been going to games for a while rather than touts buying purely for a profit.

As a season ticket holder who can't go to the Sunderland game I'll be listing my seat as soon as the system will let me.

I've never used Stubhub for anything in the UK, but I don't get the big deal. The prices are capped so it's not like people are making a huge mark up on the tickets once you take away the fees. Plus it's season ticket holders who have presumably been going to games for a while rather than touts buying purely for a profit.

As a season ticket holder who can't go to the Sunderland game I'll be listing my seat as soon as the system will let me.

There are genuine cases like yourself where people you cant make the match and will sell their seat back, but there are people out there who are just sitting on an ST and selling that ticket each match for upto £150 a time, that's where a lot of us have the problem

Speaking for myself, when I can't use my ST, I sell it to my cousins or mates. Failing that, I will sell it on Stubhub. I typically sell it for face value as I don't want to rip off Spurs fans, even though I could make considerably more. The problem is, you have to list it for above face value because Stubhub take a fee for selling the ticket, so you would lose out if you sold the ticket for face value.

Speaking for myself, when I can't use my ST, I sell it to my cousins or mates. Failing that, I will sell it on Stubhub. I typically sell it for face value as I don't want to rip off Spurs fans, even though I could make considerably more. The problem is, you have to list it for above face value because Stubhub take a fee for selling the ticket, so you would lose out if you sold the ticket for face value.

It should be limited to face value + expenses (what the club charge for transferring the ticket) and leave stubhub out of it entirely. I'm actually pretty disgusted with the club for allowing this. After this season it should be easier to get tickets, hopefully this brick will die out.

It should be limited to face value + expenses (what the club charge for transferring the ticket) and leave stubhub out of it entirely. I'm actually pretty disgusted with the club for allowing this. After this season it should be easier to get tickets, hopefully this brick will die out.

Agreed, it should be capped to stop people getting ripped off. Then again, I'm sure Galeforce would argue that if someone wants to pay for it, then who should stop them.

For me that's fair enough.

If the situation arises next season or season after that, I would do the same thing, its those selling at £90,£100 and above for a £40 and £50 ticket that I think is bang out of order

For me that's fair enough.

If the situation arises next season or season after that, I would do the same thing, its those selling at £90,£100 and above for a £40 and £50 ticket that I think is bang out of order

The other annoying thing about Stubhub is the buyer also has a to pay a fee, so the ticket I sold for Liverpool was sold for about £60-65 in the end.

I wish more people were that way inclined. I recall someone high up at Bayern Munich was quoted as saying we could charge pretty much more than we do for our tickets, but we don't want to rip people off.

Back