• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

No its all the clubs fault ;) and especially Levy's.

Well to some extent it is the club's fault, at least in part - it's not as if the system hasn't creaked, groaned and hobbled its way through a ticket sale before. This one was bound to see significantly increased demand with more pressure than ever on the system. It really is something they need to look at upgrading.

Nonetheless, 41k is certainly a very impressive number of sales - with a lot more to come for the individual matches I would imagine. The atmosphere at these games should be tremendous. Roll on CL.

Got tickets for Palace and Liverpool (got well enough Loyalty Points on that score). Gave up on CL package (threw my toys out of the pram after nearly 10 hours of waiting).
Will take my chance with individual matches as and when they come on sale

Have they revealed the pricing for individual matches??

By right they should be offered to the people who missed out in the ballot, but that would involve a bit of work, so your suggestion may well be right.

I know what you are saying in that it is only ST holders that can list their tickets. I have no doubt that are several among the 199 that Glenda'sLegs counted that genuinely can no longer make it, but not all 200, and those who are blatantly make money out of Members not lucky in the ballot, cannot, in my eyes, be described as Tottenham fans, just rip-off merchants

I know at least 5 season ticket holders that only go to 3-4 away games a year BUT always apply for every away game and punt their ticket on for £80-100 (im sometimes the buyer:( as even as a member with 200+pts my chances are slim), they rack up the 'loyalty points' and profit on every ticket, even moreso now their outlay has been capped at £30.

I don't like facilitating this behaviour BUT simply i love tottenham, and i wanna be there.

I know at least 5 season ticket holders that only go to 3-4 away games a year BUT always apply for every away game and punt their ticket on for £80-100 (im sometimes the buyer:( as even as a member with 200+pts my chances are slim), they rack up the 'loyalty points' and profit on every ticket, even moreso now their outlay has been capped at £30.

I don't like facilitating this behaviour BUT simply i love tottenham, and i wanna be there.

That's fair enough on your part, and it's the way the world works. I'm not sure offhand if I have ever benefitted from touted tickets, but I'm certainly not so high-principled that I'd refuse if it was something I wanted.
What does irk is that the club, like any other event seller, has rules against transferring, onward selling of tickets etc., yet is happy to act as the facilitator of something that is just tantamount to legalised touting.
But that's the way it is.

(And correction to my earlier post - in my rush to moan I forgot it's only ST holders that can sell on Stubhub, so it is not the ballot tickets that are ending up there.)

back halves of 527-30 areleased.

South centre line around to looking across seats behind goal.

I'd guess 4-500 seats each

Ok so I have a stubhub question- Tickets for the liverpool are not yet for sale because "you can only purchase tickets for this match once the Tottenham Hotspur box office has sold out", so when will it be considered as sold out, as the ballot results were already announced and all?
I'm just planning on refreshing stubhub as I really want 1 ticket for that match

Seeing as I've decided to go to the Sunderland game not realising the application window had closed I took a look at stubhub just to gauge the potential availability of tickets by looking at the Palace game. There must be at least a hundred tickets listed.

I still don't understand how the StubHub thing works?? The only tickets sold by the club so far should, by rights, be those that either members or STH have. So if I buy a ticket surely I need their stadium access card to gain entry?

Hopefully the Oct and Nov televised picks will be announced very soon. Noticed in the 2015/16 they were announced on July 31st, but we did start a week earlier last season. So based on that we should be seeing an announcement this week ....maybe

For what its worth, season ticket waiting list numbers have been updated... I've gone up 1 place from 146 to 145!

8308 for me. Moved up about 340 places. Bound to be people who have forgotten to renew rather than actively just not bothering. Can't see why anyone would be that high on the list and be one season away from getting a season ticket and then just jack it in

A new partnership between Virgin Media and the Football Supporters’ Federation means tickets for away fans at Southampton’s Premier League games this season are to be capped at just £20

Starting from the opening match against Watford at St Mary’s Stadium on August 13, all travelling supporters will receive a £10 refund subsidised by TV and telecomms provider Virgin Media, who are the Saints’ official shirt sponsor for the 2016/17 campaign.

The independent initiative follows on from the successful FSF’s ‘Twenty’s Plenty’ campaign, which was introduced to help fix the amount charged to away fans at all 20 top-flight clubs.

FSF chief executive Kevin Miles said: “Premier League football is immensely popular across the globe and the contribution of fans is central to that. Nobody wants to watch a game played out in front of empty stands.

“Away fans in particular bring noise and colour to grounds, adding to the spectacle immeasurably, but following your side on the road can be expensive and, despite football being wealthy we believe very little of it is used to reduce costs for match-goers.

“Our partnership with Virgin Media shows this doesn’t have to be the case – there are innovative ways for sponsors to engage and support match-going fans and Virgin Media are at the forefront of this.

“Tens of thousands of the most loyal fans will receive cheaper tickets next season thanks to this partnership which will also serve to highlight the obstacles facing travelling fans and reinforce the message that ‘Twenty’s Plenty’.”

Virgin Media’s chief marketing officer Kerris Bright welcomed the new deal for away fans at Southampton, adding: “We hope by taking this step we set a good example in football for other clubs and sponsors to follow.

“Importantly, capping tickets at £20 to St Mary’s makes it affordable for fans travelling to support their team away from home. We are helping to enact change for the good of fans so they can get a fairer deal.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/saints-announce-premier-league-ticket-cap-for-away-fans

Back