• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Just seen that I've got a pending transaction on my Bank Account from Tottenham, looks like I've been successful for Sunderland.

That'll mean I managed to get tickets for Palace after the ballot, success in the Liverpool game, and now success in the ballot for Sunderland.

Also moved up to 23223 in the waiting list... (wonder what the limit for ST will be next season at Wembley and then the new WHL)?

I've been successful for a ticket v Sunderland but no idea where I'll be sat. The email suggests that it should be possible to see the ticket in my account but..no good.

I've been successful for a ticket v Sunderland but no idea where I'll be sat. The email suggests that it should be possible to see the ticket in my account but..no good.

It's a bit convoluted but you need to get to your Account History. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right hand side of the screen (at least that's where it is on a laptop screen).
Then find the icon for Account History.
Once in, you should have a hyperlink showing your purchase : click on that, and you get all the detail, including seat location.

If you click on 'My Account' > 'Account History' > 'Transaction History' > then click the item purchased

I thought LP's are supposed to be automatically added once you get a ticket on the ballot? didn't seem to add mine for Sunderland

Stoke (A) Tickets: Season ticket holders & Bronze / Lilywhite members with 210+ points have been successful.

Stoke (A) Tickets: Season ticket holders & Bronze / Lilywhite members with 210+ points have been successful.

Over the moon, but surprised, to have qualified for a ticket

But can never work it out, after Everton not getting anywhere members, I thought this being the same, not on TV Saturday pm, 2nd awayday, that members would be blown out again.

very strange

I have been given 6 LP's for my CL package tickets!

Sounds about right. It will either be 2 LPs for each CL match, or more likely, 1pt for the match v the team for Pot 1, 2pts for whichever team we get from Pot 2 (or fingers crossed Pot 3) and 3pts for the team from Pot 4

Pretty much as expected. City and the 3 London derbies were always going be shown.

Happy with the Leicester(h) and WBA (a) staying at 3pm and quite chuffed that Bournemouth is on TV because that will STs only I assume

Looks like the flood gates have been opened on the Liverpool fixture on ToutHub. Tons of tickets available.

Back