• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Only ST holders can put their ticket on Stubhub. Members cannot, but can return tickets to the ticket office for a full refund as long as its more than 7 days before the game. Not sure what the club do with returned tickets though, presumably they get snapped up quick, or the club puts them on stubhub themselves.

By right they should be offered to the people who missed out in the ballot, but that would involve a bit of work, so your suggestion may well be right.

I know what you are saying in that it is only ST holders that can list their tickets. I have no doubt that are several among the 199 that Glenda'sLegs counted that genuinely can no longer make it, but not all 200, and those who are blatantly make money out of Members not lucky in the ballot, cannot, in my eyes, be described as Tottenham fans, just rip-off merchants

Me neither. Just like I don't get those who have to see us play Arsenal if they're only going to one game that season. I'm there to see Spurs and it's much more fun when we win. Hence why I no longer take the risk of watching us play Liverpool.

You can bet your mortage that the cut-off point for members will be more than the 39 it was for the Liverpool match this week, when tickets go on-sale for the final NLD at old-WHL (and possibly the penultimate match at the old lady)

By right they should be offered to the people who missed out in the ballot, but that would involve a bit of work, so your suggestion may well be right.

I know what you are saying in that it is only ST holders that can list their tickets. I have no doubt that are several among the 199 that Glenda'sLegs counted that genuinely can no longer make it, but not all 200, and those who are blatantly make money out of Members not lucky in the ballot, cannot, in my eyes, be described as Tottenham fans, just rip-off merchants

Could not agree more and i have had more then one nose to nose with a couple of touts who used to frequent the Lane over the past.

Only ST holders can put their ticket on Stubhub. Members cannot, but can return tickets to the ticket office for a full refund as long as its more than 7 days before the game. Not sure what the club do with returned tickets though, presumably they get snapped up quick, or the club puts them on stubhub themselves.
In recent seasons there's invariably been small batches of tickets popping up on the OS for fixtures which are officially "sold out".

I got tickets for the last NLD on the morning of the game (fortunately I live close enough to WHL to do so) at face value from OS, having resisted the temptation to pick up an overpriced one from ToutHub. Might have even been same one I turned down, as I noticed that ToutHub stop selling tickets about 12 hours before kickoff.

Wow finally got through and got my seat at Wembley. Will be wierd going on my jack jones but i Wouldn't miss this experience for the world. 90k spurs fans...under the lights...Champs league music. Im as excited as a squirrel in a nut factory!

You can bet your mortage that the cut-off point for members will be more than the 39 it was for the Liverpool match this week, when tickets go on-sale for the final NLD at old-WHL (and possibly the penultimate match at the old lady)
did you get a ticket mate?

I suppose every open browser counts as an attempt to access the site so with most people probably running several it does not help. Vicious circle because you don't feel you can rely on one so have a few on the go. Multiply that across the thousands online at any one point and it's not surprising it goes tits up.

Wow finally got through and got my seat at Wembley. Will be wierd going on my jack jones but i Wouldn't miss this experience for the world. 90k spurs fans...under the lights...Champs league music. Im as excited as a squirrel in a nut factory!

Well done mate. Where you going to be sat?

did you get a ticket mate?

Got tickets for Palace and Liverpool (got well enough Loyalty Points on that score). Gave up on CL package (threw my toys out of the pram after nearly 10 hours of waiting).
Will take my chance with individual matches as and when they come on sale

I suppose every open browser counts as an attempt to access the site so with most people probably running several it does not help. Vicious circle because you don't feel you can rely on one so have a few on the go. Multiply that across the thousands online at any one point and it's not surprising it goes tits up.

No its all the clubs fault ;) and especially Levy's.

Got tickets for Palace and Liverpool (got well enough Loyalty Points on that score). Gave up on CL package (threw my toys out of the pram after nearly 10 hours of waiting).
Will take my chance with individual matches as and when they come on sale
bummer. Finally got through on the phone at half 3 must rung so many times

I fear that some willl feel shabbily treated, in no small part due to the big invite followed by poor info and a very shadowy policy.

Might have been easier to turn up at the ground (or Wembley).

I fear that some willl feel shabbily treated, in no small part due to the big invite followed by poor info and a very shadowy policy.

Might have been easier to turn up at the ground (or Wembley).

I think the easiest route was phoning. Everyone obsessed about the online sale of tickets. I might try phoning next time, keep dialling moment before the time & hope for the best.

I think it's confusing how wait times were generated so differently. They talk about different browser windows but really...why were newer windows giving less of a wait times than existing windows..it's nonsensical!

I think the easiest route was phoning. Everyone obsessed about the online sale of tickets. I might try phoning next time, keep dialling moment before the time & hope for the best.

I think it's confusing how wait times were generated so differently. They talk about different browser windows but really...why were newer windows giving less of a wait times than existing windows..it's nonsensical!

Phoning is OK if you're off work, but I ain't taking a day just for that.

Agree with the second paragraph too, I can appreciate the club's point but it doesn't explain why a basic queue system clearly doesn't work. I don't think people would mind the wait so much if they knew that the queue was working.

Phoning is OK if you're off work, but I ain't taking a day just for that.

Agree with the second paragraph too, I can appreciate the club's point but it doesn't explain why a basic queue system clearly doesn't work. I don't think people would mind the wait so much if they knew that the queue was working.

Indeed

Next time you should use several phones just in case. ;)

Back