• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA: Destroying Football Since 1904

Probably important to remember that the majority of officials in world football voted him back in on Friday. These crooks have to vote on a new leader now, I'm betting it will be somebody who won't want to upset the apple cart.

Probably important to remember that the majority of officials in world football voted him back in on Friday. These crooks have to vote on a new leader now, I'm betting it will be somebody who won't want to upset the apple cart.

A lot of his support comes from backing countries outside of Europe. It is inevitable that his replacement will take a similar stance

He probably did a deal with someone to win this election and beat Prince Ali and then resign and declare his backing for some other dodgy potential leader

"I cherish FIFA more than anything and I want to do only what is best for FIFA and for football. I felt compelled to stand for re-election, as I believed that this was the best thing for the organisation."

"While I have a mandate from the membership of FIFA, I do not feel that I have a mandate from the entire world of football – the fans, the players, the clubs, the people who live, breathe and love football as much as we all do at FIFA."

You only just figured that out?

"We need term limits not only for the president but for all members of the Executive Committee."

While I wholeheartedly agree with this, it's funny how he only wants it now that he's out.

ABC News now claiming Blatter himself is under investigation by the FBI.

What a wonderful day if that's true. Which I suspect it is, seeing as I don't think he'd ever resign voluntarily.

Likkle man dancin an ting. My faith in human nature has not actually survived its several impacts with turds the size of freight trains yet, but it has just taken a sudden, deep, gasping breath for the first time in a worryingly long spell.

"FIFA Officials added to Interpol's Most Wanted list"

When I heard that headline this morning I really did have a little chuckle.

INTERPOL-issues-Red-Notices-for-former-FIFA-officials-and-executives-wanted-by-US-authorities.jpg;pv8fc461ce25cfc8ff

I like this from David Bernstein about Blatter from earlier today....

It reminds me of that film, Alien. You could not get the alien out of that spaceship, no matter how hard you tried. And when, in the end, they did get it out, they found that it was clinging on to the outside. This man somehow can't help himself. He will cling on to the last moment.

Back