• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA: Destroying Football Since 1904

Interestingly some bloke on talk sport (didn't catch his name) said if blatter is found guilty the chances of FIFA being shut down completely is quite high as it would be classed as a mafia type crime which makes it illegal to sponsor/broadcast in some places

I honestly think there's more chance of Platini having to stand down from Uefa than anyone able to connect Blatter with anything illegal.
Blatter was paying himself around 15m a year in salary and an unlimited expense account. He has no interest in bribes from Russia or Qatar.

I honestly think there's more chance of Platini having to stand down from Uefa than anyone able to connect Blatter with anything illegal.
Blatter was paying himself around 15m a year in salary and an unlimited expense account. He has no interest in bribes from Russia or Qatar.

And this is why everyone of the smaller countries support Blatter. He says ill give you 1m in money from Fifa for your football program. Out of that you can award yourself whatever wages you want. Its not ethical but its not illegal either. He has basically done the same for himself. 15m and expenses? are you sure? that is just madness? for a non profit organisation that has so much surplus money, and they are not transparent at all. They can basically do what they want.

The only way to sort this is for the major nations to pull out of FIFA. Set up their own organisation and have it so all money spent etc has to be voted on and is visible by all parties and transparent.

Whilst Blatter is lining the pockets of all his boys club they will always want him back in.

Do you not suspect that there is some very dodgy stuff going on with contractors? I don't even want to say it here, but I'm sure you can imagine what I am saying...

And this is why everyone of the smaller countries support Blatter. He says ill give you 1m in money from Fifa for your football program. Out of that you can award yourself whatever wages you want. Its not ethical but its not illegal either. He has basically done the same for himself. 15m and expenses? are you sure? that is just madness? for a non profit organisation that has so much surplus money, and they are not transparent at all. They can basically do what they want.

The only way to sort this is for the major nations to pull out of FIFA. Set up their own organisation and have it so all money spent etc has to be voted on and is visible by all parties and transparent.

Whilst Blatter is lining the pockets of all his boys club they will always want him back in.

Sorry that 15m is in dollars. from Andrew Jennings which is as good as a source of you can get on Fifa
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irty-depths-Blatter-s-kingdom-corruption.html

Valcke has decided he won't be attending the opening of the Women's World Cup in Canada. Apparently he is too busy.

That letter underlies the whole problem. This sort of payment is standard procedure with FIFA. The South African government could have given the money directly to Caribbean governments to help the "African diaspora". Yet the money had to be funnelled through FIFA and the money had to be controlled by Jack Warner, the most corrupt member of FIFA yet unearthed.

Surprising that he has resigned so soon. I think it was inevitable that he would go eventually before his term was up but this qucik turnaround was unexpected.

However, as I write this I hear that he proposes a Congress in December and a vote for a new President then. So it looks like he intends to remain President for the rest of the year.

Surprising that he has resigned so soon. I think it was inevitable that he would go eventually before his term was up but this qucik turnaround was unexpected.

However, as I write this I hear that he proposes a Congress in December and a vote for a new President then. So it looks like he intends to remain President for the rest of the year.
My money's on what's now known as a "Farage"

Didn't Warner resign because it saved him from some sort of investigation? Sounds suspiciously like this with the Septic Bladder.

he remains President until December as that is the earliest that a fair election with proper campaigning can be organised apparently!?

To quote a lady of renown ... "Rejoice. Rejoice !"

Wait for a fix of his favoured successor - maybe one of Putin's boys.

Just hope they keep piling on the pressure with these investigations! No doubt there are many more like that asshole in Fifa just waiting for their chance to be just as corrupt.

Back