• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Farewell GG

I tell you what, how about the OP puts a poll up asking who wants to see less thread merges...

...Ah he's gone and done a We8. fudge it, stick your forum.

I tell you what, how about the OP puts a poll up asking who wants to see less thread merges...

...Ah he's gone and done a We8. fudge it, stick your forum.

gonad*s - he's still lurking seeing what response he's getting. They're all the same - waa waa waa I'm leaving waa waa waa this place is mean waa waa waa I'm not coming back waa waa waa LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!!!

Is it just me or does this thread being a 5 star rated thread make it look like people are just super fudging happy to be rid of OP?

As the most informative, best looking and funniest poster on here, I think you all need to build a bridge and get over it, you utter utter ****s. Otherwise all bukake parties will be cancelled until further notice.

Before the great forum crash of 2012, I was a mere non-memeber of this site reading and lurking for around a year, I slowly became addicted to this forum and gradually stopped posting on a previous site as I became incresingly more engrossed and interested in this forum. I probably haven't posted enough to have any real grasp of other posters although there are a few who are great and most of you seem a laugh and random is pretty damn amazing compared to kost other forums, i've had to buy a new keyboard after spilling stuff all over it because of some of the posts and this part pf the forum is always great, the transfer thread is great to get stuck into after a long day of being jellyspur and theres alot of great stuff here so yeah I love you, I love GG and I love Didier Zokora and I've had a hug from martin jol. So there. Vtw DFS what does your name actuallly stand for?

Oh and Gifter, I love your odd conspiracy/ interssting threads. Sorry for the cheesiness but it's late and gg is better than most forums really, although theres some wierd brick in the vice den.

Last edited:
Before the great forum crash of 2012, I was a mere non-memeber of this site reading and lurking for around a year, I slowly became addicted to this forum and gradually stopped posting on a previous site as I became incresingly more engrossed and interested in this forum. I probably haven't posted enough to have any real grasp of other posters although there are a few who are great and most of you seem a laugh and random is pretty damn amazing compared to kost other forums, i've had to buy a new keyboard after spilling stuff all over it because of some of the posts and this part pf the forum is always great, the transfer thread is great to get stuck into after a long day of being jellyspur and theres alot of great stuff here so yeah I love you, I love GG and I love Didier Zokora and I've had a hug from martin jol. So there. Vtw DFS what does your name actuallly stand for?

:ross:

every time

couldn't agree more about all the thread mergers, often you want to discuss the latest transfer target but don't want to go through 893 pages to see if/when he was discussed, it's a mess of a thread, would be better off having 100, 8 page threads, at least then you can discuss what you want.

I can understand merging 3 or 4 threads all talking about modric leaving but merging all threads about us being linked to x y z player is not helpful at all.

Lets shift+delete everything and let the free-for-all commence.

couldn't agree more about all the thread mergers, often you want to discuss the latest transfer target but don't want to go through 893 pages to see if/when he was discussed, it's a mess of a thread, would be better off having 100, 8 page threads, at least then you can discuss what you want.

I can understand merging 3 or 4 threads all talking about modric leaving but merging all threads about us being linked to x y z player is not helpful at all.

Lets shift+delete everything and let the free-for-all commence.

I know that comment is an exageration, but IF we went down that path, we would then get the other side of the argument that interesting threads on other topics were being pushed off page 1, and would get missed/lost.

Does anyone think we should follow "other" forums with a read only transfer rumour thread, and another open mega thread to discuss said rumours/ITK (spit) etc?

not particulary, I quite like the thread as it is now, I prefered the system you had the season before last tbh. I don't think there's anything wrong on somebody starting a thread about a prominent rumour though because ultimately not everyone will get a say in the transfer rumour thread about the prominent rumour as the discussion evolves so quickly which imo is also a good thing. The M'villa thread is actually a good example of this (us needing a separate thread).

Back