• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

Not claiming to know anything about him, never seen him play, but I always have reservations about players coming from Italy.. do people think he would cope with the drastic change in pace and physicality? If so, how long would he take to adapt? Thankfully Townsend has looked pretty useful so far and is slowly becoming less profligate.

No Lamela in the line-up today

#LivornoRoma
ROMA (4-3-3): De Sanctis; Maicon, Benatia, Castan, Balzaretti; Bradley, De Rossi, Pjanic; Florenzi, Borriello, Totti

Exclusive photo of Erik Lamela's medical at Spurs Lodge tonight....

A5009_zps8c2c89a8.jpg

As all the Italian journos predicted 2bf

Yeahh, i saw, but i decided to watch the game also! Never know, the manager could've gone loco roco and put him on! However, it was a good game! De Rossi scored a screamer!

Back