• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

His supposed brother has followed us on twitter it seems. I have no way of checking if it's true.

It's true, Brian Lamela - his brother, follows Spurs on twitter. Saying that, so do I - and I doubt my siblings will be signing for the club.

Twitter is saying he'll have a medical today. Wonder if he'll be used mainly on the right? I'd be reluctant to reduce townsends game time

having a medical at spurs means nothing these days :)

on a more serious note how are we going to fit him in? in place of townsend, chadli or dembele or paulinho?

Twitter is saying he'll have a medical today. Wonder if he'll be used mainly on the right? I'd be reluctant to reduce townsends game time

stop being like that and wait for the confirmation.

arsenal fan or not you need to stop being so deliberate and obvious.

why twitter is the decisive and most accurate information outlet is a complete mystery

on a more serious note how are we going to fit him in? in place of townsend, chadli or dembele or paulinho?

i think luda is still taking the **** out of us. he's been doing that since he started

He's either the most ridiculously positive Spurs fan on the planet or a rather clear Arsenal troll. The second one for me.

Anyway, I really hope we get this one done. I must admit I didn't actually care that much about Willian because I've only seen him play maybe 3 or 4 times but Lamela I really want here. He's an excellent player. And we definitely need at least one more attacking player to replace Bale imo.

Yes, he is a taker of the ****. He does take a good ****, too. Immense taker of the ****, he takes the **** exceptionally well, as AVB would say.

And now, for something completely different

llama-llama-red-pajama.jpg

I think he will play in the number 10 role in the 4231 or on the right/left of a 433

I dont think Chadli had been brought in as first choice in the first team but merely for cover and that will continue I think.

I think he will play in the number 10 role in the 4231 or on the right/left of a 433

I dont think Chadli had been brought in as first choice in the first team but merely for cover and that will continue I think.

Could be and amazing to think someone like him and maybe holtby are cover, shows how far we have come as a team. I am not sure what this lamela is like but im wondering how as a team we are going to creat scoring chances, whether it will be with strength and speed breaking up attacks or if we will have any defence splitting passes. I think a lot will rely on what sort of player this Lamela is.

Also when we were going for this lad we were still after willian so i wonder if we will try to sign someone else as well.

Could be and amazing to think someone like him and maybe holtby are cover, shows how far we have come as a team. I am not sure what this lamela is like but im wondering how as a team we are going to creat scoring chances, whether it will be with strength and speed breaking up attacks or if we will have any defence splitting passes. I think a lot will rely on what sort of player this Lamela is.

Also when we were going for this lad we were still after willian so i wonder if we will try to sign someone else as well.

Defensively we seem sound, it is the last third I think where it is predictable and easy to defend against. Some intelligence and guile is needed and hopefully Lamela is that guy

Di Marzio and Sky Italia saying that we're in talks with Lamela's agent now (or were earlier). Being re-reported elsewhere as well it seems.

https://twitter.com/dimarzio

Roma, l’agente di Lamela è a Londra: si chiude con il Tottenham, gli aggiornamenti http://fb.me/2jDoZqWlT

Rome, the agent Lamela is in London closes with Tottenham, updates http://fb.me/2jDoZqWlT

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/roma-lagente-di-lamela-e-a-londra-si-chiude-con-il-tottenham-gli-aggiornamenti/

Erik Lamela e il Tottenham sono pronti a dirsi sì. Siamo ai dettagli, gli ultimi, li sta sistemando l’agente del Coco proprio a Londra in queste ore. Lamela, rimasto in panchina durante tutta la partita di ieri contro il Livorno, partirà invece nel pomeriggio per raggiungerlo in Inghilterra. Al massimo, il ritardo potrebbe spingersi a domattina. Erik ha le valigie pronte e aspetta la chiamata, insomma, mentre Tottenham e Roma sistemano gli ultimi dettagli. Gli Spurs lo aspettano…

Erik Lamela and Tottenham are ready to say yes. We are in the details, the last, placing them is the agent of its own Coco in London at this time. Lamela, who remained on the bench throughout the game yesterday against Livorno, will start in the afternoon instead to reach England. At most, the delay could go tomorrow morning. Erik has the bags packed and waiting for the call, in short, while Tottenham and Roma settle the final details. The Spurs are waiting for him ...

FFS shouldn't he be here already. That's what Di Marzio was saying all week. Will be done on Monday

Back