• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

i apologise. believe me when i say i dont like people that do that.

i'm trying to be ...i dont know what the word is when you do something you dont like cause everyone is doing it and seem to get a free pass...

i cant believe that people are justifying the whole "its done" thing. even after its clearly not done cause he's ****ed off to chelsea

LOL

I completely understand why you said it but I think we should all celebrate when the signing is made official. Nothing to be gained from celebrating too early and, in the case of Willian, sometimes it makes us look foolish.

I loved the way that we concluded the deal for Chadli. No talk and then boom, we'd signed him. The management at Spurs appear to be good at working under the radar. Levy, Baldini and AVB have worked magic so far this summer, lets just stand back and love the way that our team is developing to a team which is as good as any Spurs team that I've known in my life time. This feels like a magical moment to be a Spurs fan.

@CalcioZone 6m

Erik Lamela has been included in Roma's squad for Sunday’s game against Livorno.

Fair. A player who is linked to another side, who doesn't pretend to be injured to avoid the game.

Capoue was named in Toulouse's squad for their game but ended up missing it to sign for us.

@FabRomano21 1m

#Lamela situation: right now, the program is that 'el Coco' should travel to London on monday to have medicals and to sign for 5 years #THFC

@FabRomano21 1m

#Lamela situation: right now, the program is that 'el Coco' should travel to London on monday to have medicals and to sign for 5 years #THFC

I cant believe that if he's going to play for Roma tomorrow. They're completely inconsistent. Either we've agreed terms, in which case he wont play, or we havent agreed terms in which case I would expect him to play

@FabRomano21 1m

hope he doesnt play tomorrow

I'll believe it when i see it but personally i don't even think we're close to signing him.

You were starting to cheer up a little recently but this Willian thing seems to have knocked you right back again.
Not even words from the guy's brother are swaying your thoughts?

You were starting to cheer up a little recently but this Willian thing seems to have knocked you right back again.
Not even words from the guy's brother are swaying your thoughts?

Cheer up? i think we've conducted good business and i like what we're doing but i don't think this deal is even remotely close to happening. Willian was annoying but i don't blame Chelsea and tbh i didn't think he was worth 30m. I think we'll make some good signings but Lamela won't be one of them imo.

Cheer up? i think we've conducted good business and i like what we're doing but i don't think this deal is even remotely close to happening. Willian was annoying but i don't blame Chelsea and tbh i didn't think he was worth 30m. I think we'll make some good signings but Lamela won't be one of them imo.

What's your reasoning for that? Or are we staging it again like we did with Soldado ...

What's your reasoning for that? Or are we staging it again like we did with Soldado ...

We're going by a few twitter posts from his brother that says "maybe" when asked about Tottenham? (has that even been confirmed to be his brother)?

I haven't see/heard anything from Lamela or his camp, anything from us, just some rumour that Baldini was in Spain to talk to Lamela's representatives (one would assume he would do that in italy). Nah don't see it.

Back