• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

I am intrigued on the next phase TBH, I understand the frustrations with Enic but also see the good they have done. But who as the next owners will be fascinating, I think it will test people based on what you have said, what people are willing to overlook and also what allowances will be made for mistakes based on throwing money, if they choose to.
Could remain as is even after Lewis checks out. His daughter seems to be the one that will inherit the business and she is supposed to be a football fan.

Not just tips - he apparently loaned them money to invest in pursuing his tips, and they then paid him a portion of the proceeds.

Also true re: general difficulty of prosecution, but they slapped him with 19 charges across 9 years from 2013 to 2021. With the confidence of the prosecutor's video they put out yesterday, it's hard to believe that they don't at the very least have strong evidence.

Edit: also, the SDNY has a 95% conviction rate, at least for criminal cases. Not the sign of an unprepared organization.

Very impressive strike rate but i read somewhere it's only 15% on white felons.

I think the 95% number is guilty pleas, most involving plea bargains. The conviction in trial number will be lower, although federal courts tend to have a high conviction rate.

I think the 95% number is guilty pleas, most involving plea bargains. The conviction in trial number will be lower, although federal courts tend to have a high conviction rate.
The number refers to all cases brought before the Federal courts. Their conviction rate is indeed in the high 90s. Mainly because the defendant will indeed plea out due to the overwhelming evidence against them. They tend to only bring those charges after years of detailed intensive evidence gathering. It's basically been the case that if they've brought charges, you're de facto guilty.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

As above , he has feck all in legal terms to do with the club , he handed his shares to the trust last year after raising the extra 150 mill .

prob had foresight of the case as they take a while to build .

his day of reckoning will come but aside from optics it will have zero effect on our current ownership.

Dodgy billionaire shocker .. they are all fecking dodgy

Back