• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Yeh and now they are back in they can account for that too.

What's interesting is there were plenty of people debating the CL on here over the years, many stating they didn't think it was worth being in and moaning about us striving for it. Going to find out just why clubs do strive for it, it's where its at, love or hate it
We will see how they account for it
They have been under the FFP risk list for some time and last season will have had an affect too

Some interesting new posts by the Swissrambler

upload_2023-7-24_16-6-53.png

upload_2023-7-24_16-10-6.png

upload_2023-7-24_16-11-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2023-7-24_16-1-9.png
    upload_2023-7-24_16-1-9.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2023-7-24_16-1-29.png
    upload_2023-7-24_16-1-29.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 10
  • upload_2023-7-24_16-1-49.png
    upload_2023-7-24_16-1-49.png
    127 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2023-7-24_16-2-36.png
    upload_2023-7-24_16-2-36.png
    257.4 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2023-7-24_16-3-46.png
    upload_2023-7-24_16-3-46.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2023-7-24_16-4-18.png
    upload_2023-7-24_16-4-18.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2023-7-24_16-5-11.png
    upload_2023-7-24_16-5-11.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 8
Could one of you accountants take a look at Swiss Ramble's free substack post analysing the last 10 years of the big six, and say whether we've done well or not and whether we are in a good position relative to others, whilst acknowledging (1) we are comparing apples and pears with the free investments from Russia, Abu Dhabi, America etc and (2) the interest payments on our £1bn stadium debt are easily serviceable due to the low rates we secured

Apparently Joe Lewis is being done for insider trading - GHod bless the United States if so! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Go on, charge his mediocre henchman too - get 'em in the same cell.

One step closer to bring rid of these deadweights - there is a GHod after all! :p

They mention he provided insider info to his 'romantic partners, assistants and friends' - very possible that includes Levy. :)

Apparently Joe Lewis is being done for insider trading - GHod bless the United States if so! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

One step closer to bring rid of these deadweights - there is a GHod after all! :p

They mention he provided insider info to his 'romantic partners, assistants and friends' - very possible that includes Levy. :)

Didn't he hand over his ownership of spurs to a trust? Could be the reason.

Notoriously hard to prove though isnt it, unless they have proof that he gained non public info from those companies he traded on. Passing on tips isn't illegal and I would imagine they will argue that being good at it isn't either.

Just to say I'm nor defending him, if he is guilty then deserves what he gets

Notoriously hard to prove though isnt it, unless they have proof that he gained non public info from those companies he traded on. Passing on tips isn't illegal and I would imagine they will argue that being good at it isn't either.

Just to say I'm nor defending him, if he is guilty then deserves what he gets

For sure mate, but I'm backing the Southern District of New York on this 100%. Send him down, confiscate and sell his assets. :p

One way or another, it feels like it could be one step closer to the end of the 22-year sentence we've been labouring under, so a positive outcome in my book.

For sure mate, but I'm backing the State District of New York on this 100%. Send him down, confiscate and sell his assets. :p

One way or another, it feels like it could be one step closer to the end of the 22-year sentence we've been labouring under, so a positive outcome in my book.

Hahaha, your journeys end is nearly here pal

If assets are frozen does that mean that we are stuck with Sanchez and Dier this season? I mean if we end up kicking out ENIC then long term it’s worth it but for now…

I would prefer to understand more about what it might mean for the club (if anything) rather than go straight into celebratory mode, but the sharks smell blood I guess and getting rid of ENIC is seen as more important than anything else. Let's hope last year's restructuring of the Lewis family trusts will protect the club from any fallout.

It doesn't sound good for Lewis - 19 charges is pretty significant and the authorities don't usually bring these lightly, given they will be going up against someone for whom extensive legal fees will not be an issue.

It just seems there is always something waiting to blight us.

I would prefer to understand more about what it might mean for the club (if anything) rather than go straight into celebratory mode, but the sharks smell blood I guess and getting rid of ENIC is seen as more important than anything else. Let's hope last year's restructuring of the Lewis family trusts will protect the club from any fallout.

It doesn't sound good for Lewis - 19 charges is pretty significant and the authorities don't usually bring these lightly, given they will be going up against someone for whom extensive legal fees will not be an issue.

It just seems there is always something waiting to blight us.

it’s absolutely ridiculous isn’t it? People are (one person at least) out here celebrating without having the faintest idea what this means for our club.

celebrating like it’s arsenal chairman that is getting done… disappointing and disgusting to be honest.

Back