• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Fans like me?
I dodnt want Coutinho. Well done your surfed the internet and found a post with a opinion you don’t agree with.
Talk about agenda setting my friend, superman that you are!

No just facts that backed up my original point. You don't do well with facts, thats cool I get it.

Factually all correct but facts are not what Enic Out entitlement likes to read, its cool, seen it loads on many forums and socials, enjoy the protests
Not really
You said I am ignoring the progress made by ENIC, I haven’t.

I just don’t think they have been great owners and have failed at crucial times.

you seem to have a bee in your bonnet, I don’t actually want ENIC out. I would much prefer if they applied a coherent strategy on the football side of things rather than switch approach over and over again. I think in many ways they are solid custodians but they are uninspiring and I just don’t think they have any interest to take risks when we are in a position to truly push on and cement our place.

again it goes against your agenda of ENIC out or you lack the ability to have a nuanced argument. Maybe your love for ENIC is greater than your love for Spurs.

No just facts that backed up my original point. You don't do well with facts, thats cool I get it.
Not really one or two or even a 100 fans is not a tangible indication of a fan base throwing their toys out of their pram because Coutinho didn’t join.
Like I said mate, keep pushing that agenda like the super fan that you are

Not really
You said I am ignoring the progress made by ENIC, I haven’t.

I just don’t think they have been great owners and have failed at crucial times.

you seem to have a bee in your bonnet, I don’t actually want ENIC out. I would much prefer if they applied a coherent strategy on the football side of things rather than switch approach over and over again. I think in many ways they are solid custodians but they are uninspiring and I just don’t think they have any interest to take risks when we are in a position to truly push on and cement our place.

again it goes against your agenda of ENIC out or you lack the ability to have a nuanced argument. Maybe your love for ENIC is greater than your love for Spurs.

No you had two people who you facts which you claimed were "opinions" so I stand by my point that you are not good with facts

I criticise Enic, always have, just don't think lies or conflated arguments that use irrelevant points to do so are the way forward. Anyway

Not really one or two or even a 100 fans is not a tangible indication of a fan base throwing their toys out of their pram because Coutinho didn’t join.
Like I said mate, keep pushing that agenda like the super fan that you are

I said I have seen fans cry about not signing Coutinho, other fans said they had seen it on here, there are examples of it on here and socials, so it is a fact that I have seen fans cry about not signing the like of Coutinho, not sure how hard that is to understand. Seen it about James, seen it about Tielmanns (Was discussed by others on here in detail the other day) and Malcolm who went to Barce. The fact I did not take a full poll of the wider supporting base to please you does not take away from the fact that some have cried about missing out on targets and will continue to do so.

No you had two people who you facts which you claimed were "opinions" so I stand by my point that you are not good with facts

I criticise Enic, always have, just don't think lies or conflated arguments that use irrelevant points to do so are the way forward. Anyway
Did I say that all fans of Tottenham Hotspur were in unison that Coutinho was not needed?
I said I didn’t hear the fan base rising up vocally throwing their toys out of the pram because we didn’t sign Coutinho or the other chap you mentioned as you seemed to suggest

if what you were actually saying was yes one or two on glory glory and a few people elsewhere on m some message boards were upset we didn’t sign Coutinho then yes factually you were correct but I don’t think that’s what you meant

I said I have seen fans cry about not signing Coutinho, other fans said they had seen it on here, there are examples of it on here and socials, so it is a fact that I have seen fans cry about not signing the like of Coutinho, not sure how hard that is to understand. Seen it about James, seen it about Tielmanns (Was discussed by others on here in detail the other day) and Malcolm who went to Barce. The fact I did not take a full poll of the wider supporting base to please you does not take away from the fact that some have cried about missing out on targets and will continue to do so.
Yes but that’s just like you crying about fans who have different opinions to you which you seem unable to accept without getting slightly patronising. So what, a few fans had a hissy fit, hardly anything to make a point off, I never heard anything of the sort and nowhere near the disappointment over getting other players when we have been close.
So like I said using a few fans to fit your agenda of “ENIC out” fans being in the wrong is slightly bizarre

Pot calling the kettle!

Yes but that’s just like you crying about fans who have different opinions to you which you seem unable to accept without getting slightly patronising. So what, a few fans had a hissy fit, hardly anything to make a point off, I never heard anything of the sort and nowhere near the disappointment over getting other players when we have been close.
So like I said using a few fans to fit your agenda of “ENIC out” fans being in the wrong is slightly bizarre

No it was a point originally about it easy being critical of a board when they don't sign every player a fan wants because those fans are never accountable for the failures. So when they cry, in example, about missing out on a Coutinho not once will those same fans say "maybe I was wrong about it" but many will still use it as a point score on Enic out. That was the original point, not about opinions, maybe read it before trying to make out someone is lying about what they have and have not seen written online chap

One of your original posts on here was to take a swipe at the board being an Enic Love in, which proves my point about conflation and not really reading whats written properly, so when you talk agenda or patronising I think you should really look back at your own original tone used.

Anyhow, time to make room for others to carry the convo on here of which I am sure there will be loads after tonight.

No it was a point originally about it easy being critical of a board when they don't sign every player a fan wants because those fans are never accountable for the failures. So when they cry, in example, about missing out on a Coutinho not once will those same fans say "maybe I was wrong about it" but many will still use it as a point score on Enic out. That was the original point, not about opinions, maybe read it before trying to make out someone is lying about what they have and have not seen written online chap.
I didn’t say you were lying, I said some sort of ENIC out fan base crying en masse about not signing Coutinho or Rodrigues was a fallacy and something I had seen no evidence off.

once you clarified what you meant was a couple of posts on a few message boards is what you meant, I corrected myself

Anyhow, time to make room for others to carry the convo on here of which I am sure there will be loads after tonight.
But how don’t you know that they didn’t say they may have got it wrong?

Yes it’s easy to be critical but the ENIC not being great owners has far more nuance than just some reactionary fans…your generalisations are equally as odd in my opinion. You saw a couple of messages on forums about Coutinho and equate to the some “ENIC out” movement being hysterical.
As I said it reeks of agenda and then you keep on labelling me for some reason as a fan like that when you have no idea what type of fan I am apart from the fact I don’t think ENIC have done a good a job as you think after 22 years in charge

But this is the point, why is Parici not putting in a style of football and getting in players and managers who align with it. Saves all the chop and money wasted like 2 totally different rbs.
he probably took the budget option.
levy has the final say on the budget.
but can anyone confirm who does the negotiations - paratici or levy?

I no longer have any interest in 5 year plans or financial positions in deloitte tables. I'm done with the pro's and cons of ENIC. I'm only interested in how long it's going to take to enjoy a spurs game again. Can this squad be changed into something enjoyable with a little thinkering, or are we so full of players incapable of stringing two performances together. Is it naive to think that it could be changed around in a few months like Saudi Sportswashing Machine or arse. How much longer does this go on. Defensive coaches yet we have the sixth worsed defensive record in the league. I'm intrigued what sells more beer, misery or joy?

I no longer have any interest in 5 year plans or financial positions in deloitte tables. I'm done with the pro's and cons of ENIC. I'm only interested in how long it's going to take to enjoy a spurs game again. Can this squad be changed into something enjoyable with a little thinkering, or are we so full of players incapable of stringing two performances together. Is it naive to think that it could be changed around in a few months like Saudi Sportswashing Machine or arse. How much longer does this go on. Defensive coaches yet we have the sixth worsed defensive record in the league. I'm intrigued what sells more beer, misery or joy?
Needs a braver manager with vision
That first half yesterday was iMO a good and watchable even if we went in 0-0

Some of the tweets I’ve seen from the ENIC out phalanx remind me of Brexit

no one can propose an alternative but it will be better because levy is “parasite” and Lewis is stealing our money

for the planned protest they hire a bus and have on it £300m of our money could be spent on mending THFC

it’s mental and so divisive

Back