• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Haha ignoring the point about how much work was needed to close the gap to major clubs who had been not only historically bigger than us forever but for the year Sugar was in charge. You have proven my point TBH, ENIC closed the gap to the top in their first 10 years and kept us there after 20 years of pure regression previously but yeh thats nothing. But fans with views like you prove my point, their success has given you the false sense that as a fan you deserve more because of how close they have put us in recent years....the fact that you have that sense of entitlement means they have raised your expectations

I was not comparing them to Sugar I was stating the fact of how much building was needed to take this club from a club that was lucky to get 45 points a season to CL regulars, if you don't see that as an achievement or a huge success based on where we were the 20 years previous then you are truly churning an agenda.

I was stood on terraces being slaughtered by the Coventry's, Villas, Newcastles with Man United and Arsenal dominating the league with us so far away that it felt like we were a Championship side more than a PL side. You would be lying it in those times you was thinking that in just over ten years of those times that we would be making finals of the CL and being right in the mix for the PL and Cups regularly
You really are quite condescending if someone doesn’t agree with you aren’t you?

well done for going on the terraces, I remember going from uni on a train to Saudi Sportswashing Machine from Southampton to watch us get battered 6-1 in the cup. I remember my dad taking me to Sheffield United to see us lose 6-0… do I need a medal??? So I’ve been there during the and times as well… also I don’t think these clubs have been historically bigger than us forever, it’s subjective, man United were gash pre fergie, he turned it around.

don’t lecture me on what I think we as fans derserve, what a crock of brick…I disagree that a load of work had to be done to improve from Sugar.

What sense of entitlement do I have?? Is wanting your hometown club to reach its potential entitlement? I don’t think our owners are very good, I don’t think they have ever had any intention of making sure we are nothing apart from mid table to best of the rest…
That’s my opinion, just like yours is your opinion, it’s not fact. It also doesn’t make me entitled or you some sort of super fan

Another issue with the January window is that most of the available players are keen to move as they are not getting games, it's in the interest of them and their agents to make that availability known to as many clubs as possible, as it is the club that wants rid.

Other than that, it's players performing well that clubs don't want to lose, so whack the fee up.

People mentioning Dybala haha, his agent going on a whistle stop tour of the UK trying to leverage any club to get his player a better deal which saw him touted to and turned down by several clubs. That stick still being used to beat the club is a joke. Lets mentioned James Rodrigues and Coutinho who fans had melt downs about us not signing too because they turned out to be great for the clubs they signed for.....oh hang on.
I can’t remember any meltdown over Rodrigues or Couthino.

seems like another falsity to support your entitlement agenda

I can’t remember any meltdown over Rodrigues or Couthino.

seems like another falsity to support your entitlement agenda

I do, I remember railing against the latter as he's so obviously brick.

James was seen as a big miss on here, even more so after we lost to them and he played a few decent passes.

I do, I remember railing against the latter as he's so obviously brick.

James was seen as a big miss on here, even more so after we lost to them and he played a few decent passes.
On here as glory glory
Ok and a few people seeing it as a loss and having a different opinion is obviously that sense of entitlement again.

On here as glory glory
Ok and a few people seeing it as a loss and having a different opinion is obviously that sense of entitlement again.

And all over twitter

Not a sense of entitlement but goes to show that as fans we don't really know what is going to work and whats not, so when fans lose their crap for missing out on Coutinho, James and Malcolm and use that as a stick to beat the club they rarely come back and admit they were wrong when 6 months down the line those signings don't work

The fact you still mention Dybala kinda shows whats what

You really are quite condescending if someone doesn’t agree with you aren’t you?

well done for going on the terraces, I remember going from uni on a train to Saudi Sportswashing Machine from Southampton to watch us get battered 6-1 in the cup. I remember my dad taking me to Sheffield United to see us lose 6-0… do I need a medal??? So I’ve been there during the and times as well… also I don’t think these clubs have been historically bigger than us forever, it’s subjective, man United were gash pre fergie, he turned it around.

don’t lecture me on what I think we as fans derserve, what a crock of brick…I disagree that a load of work had to be done to improve from Sugar.

What sense of entitlement do I have?? Is wanting your hometown club to reach its potential entitlement? I don’t think our owners are very good, I don’t think they have ever had any intention of making sure we are nothing apart from mid table to best of the rest…

That’s my opinion, just like yours is your opinion, it’s not fact. It also doesn’t make me entitled or you some sort of super fan

Not condescending, just don't agree with this sulky attitude that Enic have done nothing when they quiet clearly have. The fact of the matter is there in facts and figures about what they have done. You want to ignore the gaps closed to the likes of United, Chelsea, Arsenal from before they turned up, achieving probably 30-35 points a season more now than when they took over to put us in the same realms as the big clubs season in season out despite us never doing that regularly in our 140 year history TBH, of course thats entitlement. If Enic had not raised the bar and expectations you would not have the ability to whinge about these things because any sense of wanting to challenge the top clubs would have seemed laughable before they arrived considering the gaps.

It's most certainly self entitled for fans to expect things whilst refusing to acknowledge that those you are demanding that off have raised the bar in order for you to be that entitled

Last edited:
Not condescending, just don't agree with this sulky attitude that Enic have done nothing when they quiet clearly have. The fact of the matter is there in facts and figures about what they have done. You want to ignore the gaps closed to the likes of United, Chelsea, Arsenal from before they turned up, achieving probably 30-35 points a season more now than when they took over to put us in the same realms as the big clubs season in season out despite us never doing that regularly in our 140 year history TBH, of course thats entitlement. If Enic had not raised the bar and expectations you would not have the ability to whinge about these things because any sense of wanting to challenge the top clubs would have seemed laughable before they arrived considering the gaps.

It's most certainly self entitled for fans to expect things whilst refusing to acknowledge that those you are demanding that off have raised the bar in order for you to be that entitled
See all the above you have written is tosh

Where has it been backed up
2 people, one saying there were some people on this forum and another who said a few people. Hardly the uprising you are suggesting, so yes a falseity and exaggeration

I could post probably another 100 of these posts but won't spam the forum with it.....Fans like you crying about signings

upload_2023-1-19_19-45-47.png

I could post probably another 100 of these posts but won't spam the forum with it.....Fans like you crying about signings

View attachment 14955
And that’s just the Villa example, in the last 5 years it’s been exactly the same complaints against Levy but with Leicester, Everton and West Ham as the comparisons! I mean at one point I guess the enic out phalanx will be right, broken clock and all that.

And that’s just the Villa example, in the last 5 years it’s been exactly the same complaints against Levy but with Leicester, Everton and West Ham as the comparisons! I mean at one point I guess the enic out phalanx will be right, broken clock and all that.

And look I'm not defending the indefensible with Enic here as I am honest about their mistakes, just pointing out that there are times when fans have cried about missing out on the likes of Coutinho, James and Tielemanns (they still do) but then go quiet when they are wrong about those players which proves the minefield

I also can't stomach the lies that they have not taken us forward to unrecognisable levels in the last ten years compared to where we were then they took over, which is not an opinion its fact

And look I'm not defending the indefensible with Enic here as I am honest about their mistakes, just pointing out that there are times when fans have cried about missing out on the likes of Coutinho, James and Tielemanns (they still do) but then go quiet when they are wrong about those players which proves the minefield

I also can't stomach the lies that they have not taken us forward to unrecognisable levels in the last ten years compared to where we were then they took over, which is not an opinion its fact
I remember when people was saying we should have signed siggy back…

Back