• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

wait Ade is getting slaughtered for a 15 minute cameo appearance? why am i not surprised.

The level of hate on here for Ade is astounding! While others like Roberto get off almost scot free.

Makes me think that there is something else at play

The level of hate on here for Ade is astounding! While others like Roberto get off almost scot free.

Re read the last page and you might be able to work out why they've been critical of his 15 minutes!!

What else do you think is at play by the way?!

No, the comment that he done more in that 15 mins than soldado did in 75 is getting slaughtered!
Don't know why. What did Soldado do? Was he even on the pitch? The fact that Ade was noticed enough for some to call him lazy means he had twice the game Soldado did

I strongly disagree with that, IMO a large part of their increased ascendancy in the last 15 was that the out ball to a deep Soldado had gone.

They didn't have increased ascendancy in the last 15 minutes the had increased ascendancy throughout the second half as Kane was getting zero support from Soldado and Paulinho and the out ball was not an option. As I've stated Ade meant when their equaliser finally went in we were able to actually stand firm for a point and push for a winner rather than continue the one way traffic

Have you even read the Soldado thread? He does not get any less hate.

We all know what your thinking. Lets put it on the other foot then shall we if you want to open that door and ask the colour of everyone's skin just so we know where we all stand.. fukin numpty.

I'll kick of by saying I am white.. British male.

Last edited:
We all know what your thinking. Lets put it on the other foot then shall we if you want to open that door and ask the colour of everyone's skin just so we know where we all stand.. fukin numpty.

I'll kick of by saying I am white.. British male.

Maybe he was just talking about his Arsenal connections? I didn't see him mention colour :-"

the thing about adebayor is when he's cold, he's freezing and when he's in form, he can look world class

Maybe he was just talking about his Arsenal connections? I didn't see him mention colour :-"

bollox, you don't say what they said because he played for Arsenal, you would say Arsenal because there is nothing wrong in sayin it.. hiding behind that bull$hit statement is ment other things... you know that.. everyone knows that. Stop making excuses.

](*,)

Back