• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

I genuinely was not talking about the colour of his skin. But interesting you went there.

Your so fcuking cliché. Everyone knows what you meant, and out comes the victim response. Numpty.

Mods, please put me on that self imposed ban I requested... thanks

Never rated Adebayor even when he was at Arsenal. Always thought he was a mediocre striker who only plays well when he has something to prove. And he has not proven it otherwise since joining us. Find it hard to accept he is still our No.1 striker despite not scoring much.

I could understand it if we didn't have any options but Kane has impressed all season

also Ade has been so bad that surely Soldado is worth a go, he's not gonna be any less effective

The way people view Ade on here is a disgrace. His goal and assist ratio is top 3 of strikers we've had the club in the premier league era. He looks poor right now yet even last season, people refused to give him much credit. His work rate is far higher than soldado and he holds the ball up, has missed less sitters and brings others into the game.

2011/2012 18 goals in 37 appearances - very good
2012/2013 9 goals in 38 appearances - very poor
2013/2014 14 goals in 25 appearances - very good
This season 1 goal in 6 starts - very poor (so far)

I see a pattern and this season it does not look good

Oh as for holding the ball up, he simply has not done that this season

Your so fcuking cliché. Everyone knows what you meant, and out comes the victim response. Numpty.

Mods, please put me on that self imposed ban I requested... thanks

Except that's not what I meant, if you asked instead of being a dingdong I would have told you.

Now you seem like you are getting angry about an assumption you made... Chill out.

Anyone claiming those who want Ade out of the team due to 'deeper issues' is deluding themselves. The guy is going through a very, very poor run of form that's why he needs taking out of the team.

Anyone claiming those who want Ade out of the team due to 'deeper issues' is deluding themselves. The guy is going through a very, very poor run of form that's why he needs taking out of the team.

I would actually be up for kane starting. I just think some ... And i would repeat SOME of the critism of ade is unjustified unfair and way over the top.

Funny thing is that 40odd goals in 100 prem appearance for a striker is very positive. I read somewhere that he has 30 assists as well. All this for 5m and 100k a week is excellent.

I agree Kane should be given a start (you simply cannot start soldado in the prem IMO) and Ade should be dropped.

BUT you'd think with the various OTT criticisms that he was a 26m striker with 2 goals in open play, a poor work rate and someone who brings nothing to the team.

Funny thing is that 40odd goals in 100 prem appearance for a striker is very positive. I read somewhere that he has 30 assists as well. All this for 5m and 100k a week is excellent.

I agree Kane should be given a start (you simply cannot start soldado in the prem IMO) and Ade should be dropped.

BUT you'd think with the various OTT criticisms that he was a 26m striker with 2 goals in open play, a poor work rate and someone who brings nothing to the team.

This... And in addition when on top of his game he is the closest thing that we have to a world class player.

Does Ade still play for us?.

I hadn't noticed.

He's our vice-captain and apparently our nearest to world class that we have, well that's what I've been reading, so therefore he's allowed a loss of form over a number of games. It's just that this loss of form can sometimes stretch to a season.

Do we want that kind of player as your lone front man at Spurs ?

But is this simply just about form ?

He's our vice-captain and on Thursday night he came off the bench with 15 minutes to go . The team we all support, were struggling to hold on to a hard fought undeserved 1-0 win in the Europa League. He ambles on from the touchline , offers no vocal encouragement to his struggling team mates and then, for 15 minutes does not break into a sprint once to close down the Besiktas back line. I think, he chose not to run hard against Besiktas, because in his mind he thinks he should be playing in the Bernabeu stadium in front of 90,000 on a Wednesday, rather than on a Thursday in front of 25,000 at WHL.

It's a poor attitude .

On top of this poor attitude, I don't think he's all that good . He's a poor header of the ball, he very rarely wins a long ball in the air, he's often caught out on his heels so misses good chances and fails to control the ball. As far as I'm concerned , it's because of his poor attitude to the game that he's not realised his full potential.

But of course I want him to play well today versus Southampton and score a goal too :)

He is our vice captain and when he's hot he's really hot, so we wait eagerly for this hot streak to return. Meanwhile he is running his socks off for the team, and everyone is benefitting from his runs. Eriksen and lamela are just poor not being able to feed him the right kind of ball, and Chadli steals his chances and scores those that ade would have put away anyway. We need him more than he needs us, playing through malaria is another indication of his greatness. So get on with it, the great ade is more than we deserve, so quit your complaining and sip port him!

He is our vice captain and when he's hot he's really hot, so we wait eagerly for this hot streak to return. Meanwhile he is running his socks off for the team, and everyone is benefitting from his runs. Eriksen and lamela are just poor not being able to feed him the right kind of ball, and Chadli steals his chances and scores those that ade would have put away anyway. We need him more than he needs us, playing through malaria is another indication of his greatness. So get on with it, the great ade is more than we deserve, so quit your complaining and sip port him!

You're ****ing kidding right? If not then this is the single most deluded post I've ever read on here!! :ross:

**** me, this is the most stupid post ive ever read

Back