• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

What have happened to Royal? Immense last two games, if he can continue to develop he will be a great player. Our left side seems like the weak side now with Davies/langlet - Sess/Peresic. A left centre back and upgrade on Sessegnon in the summer must be priority one!

What have happened to Royal? Immense last two games, if he can continue to develop he will be a great player. Our left side seems like the weak side now with Davies/langlet - Sess/Peresic. A left centre back and upgrade on Sessegnon in the summer must be priority one!

Gk.

destiny-udogie-udinese-2022-1651236520-84439.jpg

What we know about royal is he loves defending
He has had some improvement attack wise but that’s never going to be where he excels
I thought he as outstanding today. A real 10/10 performance for me

I don't think he's particularly improved defensively, today was just a game where he had a lot to do in that respect because City gave Grealish loads of ball. He's had other matches like this one previously...the complaints have come in games where he's been asked to be an attacking presence which he strangely is as he makes fantastic runs, and always supports just has a reluctance to cross the ball which leads to the frustration. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Guy works his nuts off, massive engine, never lets his head drop. Third game in a row where he's looked the part.

Positioning is always good (been the reason I've always felt Conte went with him, positional discipline)

Held his ground today, absolutely shocked Kane with a great pass.

Candidate for MOTM, reminder to fans to not be clams to our players, especially the ones that are young and give their all.

Back