• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

Easy no brainer from me ... never gave him stick always backed him to come good ... it works sometimes to give players a chance.

Now shift Romero in the center of the defence, put Romero and lenglet either side ...

He used to be brick,
But now he’s alright,
Walking in a Royal wonderland.

Been our best player over the last month. In fact, he’s been our best player in each of the last three league games he’s started and we haven’t conceded a goal in any of them.

Easy no brainer from me ... never gave him stick always backed him to come good ... it works sometimes to give players a chance.

Now shift Romero in the center of the defence, put Romero and lenglet either side ...

A back 3 of Royal-Romero-Lenglet lacks height

Also think Romero takes too many chances with the ball at the moment to be the centre CB given that one is often the last man

A back 3 of Royal-Romero-Lenglet lacks height

Also think Romero takes too many chances with the ball at the moment to be the centre CB given that one is often the last man
It’s net the same as Romero-Dier-Lenglet isn’t it?

basically Royal is the same height as Dier, or that’s how it appears anyway.

What a guy.

Really think he’d be a brilliant RB or RCB. You can tell he lacks a bit of confidence with his crossing but everything else is tops.

Said it before

- Guy must be a mental monster, just rides all the brick people say, still turns in 100% effort every game, still plays with a smile. One of the recap shows highlighted how far he ran for the goal, guy is constantly running, fit as anyone, never gets injured and that was a composed finish.

Had to say, hearing the fans sing for him was great, but laughed my ass off when he got the ball about 5 mins after the goal, probably 45 yards out and everyone went .. shoooot!!!!

Said it before

- Guy must be a mental monster, just rides all the brick people say, still turns in 100% effort every game, still plays with a smile. One of the recap shows highlighted how far he ran for the goal, guy is constantly running, fit as anyone, never gets injured and that was a composed finish.

Had to say, hearing the fans sing for him was great, but laughed my ass off when he got the ball about 5 mins after the goal, probably 45 yards out and everyone went .. shoooot!!!!
We were shouting that all the time in my bit

Totally delighted for him to hear his name being sung. No matter how bad he played he never hid and always gave his all. He has a huge pair and a big character to turn around things the way he has.

Back