• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

Are you going to post about Cirkin every thread? I mean, I prefer it to posts about getting worked up by mixed race couples on the TV ;)

Also, Royal robbed yet again with no TOTW card yet again on FIFA, shocking!

I have a royal card in my Sorare team. So I sort of must like him. Got a puncture on my tyre this afternoon. First time on the bike since getting back, once round the block and a puncture.

Dennis Cirkin is not on Sorare.

He really seems to have turned a corner. Been in the running for MotM for last few games. Even when he has a bad game he doesn't hide and gives 100%, something that can't be said about all our players.

Yes...though still not great in attacking areas. Very decent RB, but still looks like a square peg in a round hole at RWB

That said, considering the brick-show of options which we have on the left...

Yes...though still not great in attacking areas. Very decent RB, but still looks like a square peg in a round hole at RWB

That said, considering the brick-show of options which we have on the left...
I thought he did well with both his attacking and defending last night. I thought he was probably only behind Skipp as being our best player last night.

Interesting to hear a fair bit praise for him for last night. I still don't really remember him creating anything in the final third? As good a player as he is overall, it's his lack of impact in the final third which I think always holds him back from being a good wing-back. (Obviously no-one else really created anything last night either, so I'm certainly not singling him out for last night specifically!)

Thought he was decent going forward, the issue was Kulu being poor

Agreed, he was decent. Put in a really lovely ball that they cleared. Good on the ball. But it probably requires Kulusevski being close to his best to really work down that side. Not great in attacking areas is a good description imo.

Hernandez and Leao are difficult players to be up against and he did really well I thought. Great to see. Though also good that we have a more attacking option now.

Interesting to hear a fair bit praise for him for last night. I still don't really remember him creating anything in the final third? As good a player as he is overall, it's his lack of impact in the final third which I think always holds him back from being a good wing-back. (Obviously no-one else really created anything last night either, so I'm certainly not singling him out for last night specifically!)
At the moment our wing play is a bit like Jeremy Beadles knob. Looks better on the right hand, but we could still do with better penetration.

He really seems to have turned a corner. Been in the running for MotM for last few games. Even when he has a bad game he doesn't hide and gives 100%, something that can't be said about all our players.

Seems to take some players a lot longer to get the Conte mantra. I'm pretty confident we're due to see a vastly upgraded Sess soon. Just a few signs he's getting it - this injury couldn't have come at a worse time for him.

He’s the new cult hero. Worked hard in spite of all the criticism and now he’s been delivering higher level performances more consistently. And then today he scores. For me he’s becoming one of my favourites for his work rate, his dogged determination and his passion and I’m happy to see him get a goal today and be crowded by all the other Spurs players who are obviously delighted for him.

Back