• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dos Santos - Real Mallorca

What to do with Dos Santos?

• Sell him now, try and get some money before he goes on a free.

Votes: 34 41.0%
  • Loan him out again and see if he does well.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't give him a new contract, wasn't ever convinced by him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Put him in AVB's new Spurs team.

Votes: 49 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we really sold him for 1m then I'm just flabergasted. We finally get a manager who will play a system that suits him and we flog him for so little. The tag on of 50% on any future sale tells me they are scared he will do well.

If we really sold him for 1m then I'm just flabergasted. We finally get a manager who will play a system that suits him and we flog him for so little. The tag on of 50% on any future sale tells me they are scared he will do well.

shrewd business by levy again imo, I just think GDS had ample time to prove himself

If memory serves, we bought Giovani Dos Santos from Barcelona for GBP4.4m down with as much again to pay in potential "add-ons", which of course we never had to pay in the end.

It really doesn't seem logical to have sold him to Mallorca for only a million or so.

Where is the source for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back