• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

What a bargain. Really. This could be Bale all over again in a few years (money wise), although I'd prefer if we held on to him.

Kid is awesome already, at only 19. Just a bit of inconsistency and a few errors here and there, but overall he plays with the skills, strength and composure of a seasoned professional.

I'm trying to think which player he reminds me of. A young Stevie-Me maybe.

Dier and Alli. Future England midfield in the making.

I'm trying to think which player he reminds me of. A young Stevie-Me maybe.

Dier and Alli. Future England midfield in the making.

Yeah I think of Steven Gerrard too. But there was a comment on here a while ago that he could be the player we always hoped Jenas would become and fingers crossed it looks like that's going to happen.

Quite astounding how composed, skilful and strong he is already.

Yeah I think of Steven Gerrard too. But there was a comment on here a while ago that he could be the player we always hoped Jenas would become and fingers crossed it looks like that's going to happen.

Quite astounding how composed, skilful and strong he is already.

He is like Jenas but with actual belief in his ability. Jenas had everything except the will and aptitude. Alli has the character to succeed and make the most of his talent

Thought he left Dier isolated and wasn't great tonight. He did score and is everyones england darling so he will get bigged up. He plays like that against arsenal and we will get killed

Also don't think he demanded it enough nor was expansive enough on the ball. I think he's great but the hype over him is too much right now and he needs protecting

Reactions: DTA
Thought he left Dier isolated and wasn't great tonight. He did score and is everyones england darling so he will get bigged up. He plays like that against Ar5ena1 and we will get killed

Also don't think he demanded it enough nor was expansive enough on the ball. I think he's great but the hype over him is too much right now and he needs protecting

Disagree with the last line. I thought he always wanted it. Agree about the hype but one thing is he doesn't go hiding

Thought he left Dier isolated and wasn't great tonight. He did score and is everyones england darling so he will get bigged up. He plays like that against Ar5ena1 and we will get killed

Blimey.

There's damning with faint praise, and then there's just damning.

Only 19 and new to the league and hasnt looked out his of depth once, has looked the business from the get go and now is part of our first choice starting 11 and rightly so. Love him, so talented and will only get better.

He will of course have the odd dip in form as he progresses, and those times are where he will need our support the most. I must say though he does look an exceptional prospect.

I think he looked like a better player almost straight after the goal, he was looking to dictate things.

He is like the new Jenas, exactly the same player . Broke through roughly at the same time , both box to box players and have the ocasdionaly goal in them .

Let's just hope he doesn't turn brick like Jenas did . He looks an excellent prospect , but so did Jenas. So don't get carried away just yet...

He is like the new Jenas, exactly the same player . Broke through roughly at the same time , both box to box players and have the ocasdionaly goal in them .

Let's just hope he doesn't turn brick like Jenas did . He looks an excellent prospect , but so did Jenas. So don't get carried away just yet...

Alli seems to have a lot more than just the occasional goal in him. He seems quite a natural finisher and clinical in front of goal.

I will get carried away :)

Loads of credit to our scouting team/transfer team/whatevers too. Great buy, great prospect and at what is fantastic value. Not just for his future promise and potential, but even for his immediate ability he's been good value.

I don't think i'm getting carried away if I say that Jenas never looked THIS promising. Alli has all the potential to becaome a real beast IMHO, never thought Jenas will truely dominate PL games

Jenas several times scored 6 PL goals in a season, but that was his best. Alli could match that this season without improving on his current scoring record. At 19, in his first PL season and first season above League One level.

Back