• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Did not seem to do Leicester much harm last year when they had their get togethers, I would rather have happy players with good morale then resentful ones who had to train and live like monks for 9 months of the year.

Thank you Doctor

That is quite funny that Alli had no clue who Spurs beat in 2008 to lift the mighty League Cup

I mostly remember because I moved into my new house the day before, then got very drunk whilst watching, then went home and sang/danced to Chas n Dave's greatest hits for quite some time.

I imagine my new neighbours were most impressed

That was nearly 10 years ago though, we never win nowt us Spoids

From what I remember, hangovers at 21 were negligible.

You remember that far back?!?!

I was with the lads the other day after our game in the pub and we were talking about being young. One of my mates piped up and said his only regret is that he can't remember the women he was with from that era.... of only he had a mobile phone to take nude photos on.... that kinda ended that conversation

You remember that far back?!?!

I was with the lads the other day after our game in the pub and we were talking about being young. One of my mates piped up and said his only regret is that he can't remember the women he was with from that era.... of only he had a mobile phone to take nude photos on.... that kinda ended that conversation

Your mate was one of the lucky ones, i could not remember who i was with when i woke up in the morning with them on some occasions ;)

Ah man, we have a Gareth Bale on our hands don't we? Every time I watch his goal against Watford (and I've been rewinding Sky Sports game time and time again when I get home from work), I have pride but also sadness. Why?

Edit: queue someone saying I'm negative eh.

Last edited:
Wonder if he can do the elusive hattrick by winning it next year as well. Hard to see anyone else beating him to the award whilst he still qualifies, age wise.

That's 4 out of the last 5 Professional Footballers' Association young player of the year winners coming from Spurs.

Back