• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Steady on ol' boy :rolleyes:

Dele 5m
Bale £5m - sold for £86m
Rose £1m
Dier £4m
Walker c£3m - sold for c£50m
Eriksen £9m
Alderweireld £11.4m
Vertonghen £9.5m
Lloris £7.8m
Wanyama £11m
Dembele £15m
Sanchez c£40m

:D

Adjust for inflation, uh take market factors into account, uhhh invest in gold bonds and blue chip stocks, Gordon Gecko... Errrhhhhm ahhh yeah brick, fair enough. May have blown my load there.

I still think we could easily end up seeing his value rise to $100m+

Dier was immense for 80 minutes before going completely limp at the decisive moment.
What's that got to do with it? Sanchez has been consistently solid for 90 minutes in that position and there's nothing to suggest he would have played any differently against Man U.....

What's that got to do with it? Sanchez has been consistently solid for 90 minutes in that position and there's nothing to suggest he would have played any differently against Man U.....
Sanchez has not been flawless and Dier is and was very good yesterday . Mistakes happen to any defender. Felt Alderweireld was in a poor position to stop the danger from the Lukaku header so the goal was not entirely Dier*s fault. Dier offers very good passing from the back so it must have been a tactical decision to play him rather than sanchez.

Sanchez has not been flawless and Dier is and was very good yesterday . Mistakes happen to any defender. Felt Alderweireld was in a poor position to stop the danger from the Lukaku header so the goal was not entirely Dier*s fault. Dier offers very good passing from the back so it must have been a tactical decision to play him rather than sanchez.
I agree he hasnt been flawless and also that Dier was good yesterday. But the central three as a collective have been extremely solid and saw no reason to break that up against Man U - we havent seen such a soft goal conceded like that this season, just coincidence do you think? Im not blaming Dier as such, Im questioning the decision to break up that back three partnership for such a big game unless he wasnt 100%....

I agree he hasnt been flawless and also that Dier was good yesterday. But the central three as a collective have been extremely solid and saw no reason to break that up against Man U - we havent seen such a soft goal conceded like that this season, just coincidence do you think? Im not blaming Dier as such, Im questioning the decision to break up that back three partnership for such a big game unless he wasnt 400%....
Poch is trying to create a system where any player can be replaced in their position.

I agree he hasnt been flawless and also that Dier was good yesterday. But the central three as a collective have been extremely solid and saw no reason to break that up against Man U - we havent seen such a soft goal conceded like that this season, just coincidence do you think? Im not blaming Dier as such, Im questioning the decision to break up that back threee partnership for such a big game unless he wasnt 400%....
We often don't discover the true reason a player has been left out until sometime later. Fingers crossed it was purely tactical and nothing else ...

Poch is trying to create a system where any player can be replaced in their position.
It seems an odd time to switch, Sanchez was rested against West Ham. It’s great to have versatility and flexibility but don’t see what the Need was to change the back three for that game from a tactical POV. If something else to it then fine....

Back