• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Welbeck info

You never know, he could be Danny Welbeck.

Hmm....:-k

Swap the initials around, and rotate the K 90 degrees anti clockwise and it looks an awful lot like........Best not finish the post, not sure if I should have even started it, potentially too risky. You heard nothing from me :special:

Good GHod describes how utterly pathetic you sound.

It's clear i'm saying "he was ours" as in a deal was agreed with united AND himself but it obviously wasn't finalised. That would constitute as him being ours at the time (ok obviously not technically ours)...especially if he himself is saying he's joining us. Quit being so pedantic ffs.

spursalot you know a manager might want to keep a player but reluctantly let him go? you know that option exists?

It seems they would have preferred/wanted to keep him but reluctantly let him go when Welbeck asked to leave (which he did). All i know for sure is they asked him numerous times to stay (Giggs especially).

I love it when people get arsy with me for being pedantic when I take the meaning from the words that people use. That's generally the system that languages use, otherwise it'd be ****ing carnage really.

I'm not going to comment on your other postings but on this thread you've been a massive drama queeny it's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to attention ***** (or ITK for short...) and it's tedious.

"That would constitute as him being ours at the time (ok obviously not technically ours)"

Do you see how ridiculous that sentence is?

And also it's quite funny that you were all "I'm not going to post here again" and then went on to do exactly that. You can't pretend to be ITK and not expect criticism, not here, no chance.

why are you going on? i mean why are you now quoting my post after numerous failed attempts of trying to bait me?

Quit internet thugging it's becoming tedious. PM me with your issues.

Come on mate.

In fairness you have a long history of getting upset with ITKs and anyone who dips their toe in that water, so if you do likewise, you have to accept a little of it back at you.

In this case, I agree your info is accurate (I was hearing similar) but again, it's always dodgy ground when we dip feet into these waters.

I would say, in general regarding this thread, I hope everyone moves on sharpish. It was an earnest piece of info from KD, so let's just move on yeah? No need for further comment IMO anyway. Cheers!

p.s. that phrase 'internet thugging' is about to become legendary mate. Love it!

Come on mate.

In fairness you have a long history of getting upset with ITKs and anyone who dips their toe in that water, so if you do likewise, you have to accept a little of it back at you.

In this case, I agree your info is accurate (I was hearing similar) but again, it's always dodgy ground when we dip feet into these waters.

I would say, in general regarding this thread, I hope everyone moves on sharpish. It was an earnest piece of info from KD, so let's just move on yeah? No need for further comment IMO anyway. Cheers!

p.s. that phrase 'internet thugging' is about to become legendary mate. Love it!

I do accept it...i accepted the first time he said something...then he said it again for a reaction...then again for a reaction...then he quotes my post when he doesn't get the reaction all the other times.

I've been here since 05 and have posted two bits of info. The first one was knowing for a 100% fact we tried to sign Adebayor in the summer of 10/11 season (ok we didn't get him but i know Redknapp tried to sign him) and this info. I only post info like this if i know it's a 100% being that i hate itk's.....now how can info be 100%? ummmmm .

I only post info like this if i know it's a 100% being that i hate itk's.....now how can info be 100%? ummmmm .
Dunno, but if it doesn't involve you doing a spot of angling with unnamed members of the wider football fraternity I ain't interested =; [-(

I only commented here because these kind of vague musings posted as facts have a habit of stirring up the pitchfork and fire crowd mentality that we get a lot, so I like to try to understand what exactly people are saying. Like I said in an earlier post, I'm not making any comment on your posting on other threads, but what you put here I think is fair game for a bit of questioning, which is normal for here as it's not spurscommunity or whatever.

No issues needed to be taken to pm whatsoever because you made a post on a thread and I replied to it, not trying to bait you but fully understand what it is your saying. No hard feelings but we tend to take the **** out of ITK stuff here

I think the problem that I forsee in regards to this transfer is that people will think he'd do exactly as well as he's probably going to playing for Arsenal as he would for us, which I don't think is a valuable argument and people will rage at Levy for not trying to get a player, when we were obviously in for him and got gazumped as the player decided against coming to us. I think he has the possibly of getting 15 goals in the premier league this season, but wouldn't see him doing the same for us. Don't want to sound too negative in any way shape or form to Poch, promising signs and I think it'll take a while to get it properly going, and a Welbeck getting fed by out of form Paulihno Chadli and Townsend just makes me think it will not have been the same. I've been quite vocal about my opinion of the player but potentially he will get his **** together, and that will be a shame if it's for Arsenal but there's not much we could have done about it.

Posting something like this after the event and then not bothering to name a source...

If you want to 'protect' your source, then don't post anything at all. If you want credit for the information, then make it credible and say where you got the info from.

All we need now is for Mumorn to make a post saying that this is "unreal" and it will win the award for most annoying thread of the week.

Genuine ITK is always good unlike the ****e from JJetset and co.

Thanks KD.

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk

The fact that KD just does not post this kind of stuff, and in general has been quite anti ITK, leads me to believe this is quite genuine.

Thanks for passing this on... Still not convinced with Danny but met a gooner on the DLR of all places and he was sure that he would join us... He wouldn't say why but was quite upset about the prospect... I'm sure he is happy now.

We should have a collection and get KD this, he is the real deal !!!

itk-hero-960x594-660x408.jpg

The fact that KD just does not post this kind of stuff, and in general has been quite anti ITK, leads me to believe this is quite genuine.

Thanks for passing this on... Still not convinced with Danny but met a gooner on the DLR of all places and he was sure that he would join us... He wouldn't say why but was quite upset about the prospect... I'm sure he is happy now.

this

Arsanal would never buy or sell players without Wengers say so........he rules that place from top to bottom. Whatever he was inferring to im not sure, but definitely not that he didnt have the final say on Welbeck joining or not

Back