• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Interesting timing that this has just come out of the blue 15 years later
Everton grassed us up?

Journo hatchet job isn't it? The bloke was just on talksport saying the FA SHOULD investigate so its not even clear they are.

Anyone who had big Sam as manager must be bricking themselves...

I am sure it was him saying they paid off 6 agents for one deal to happen on a podcast.

Can anyone tell me why Skye Andrews was sitting in the studio saying he couldn’t talk about the situation because it was ongoing?

His case had been resolved 15 years ago. He can talk about it as much as he wants if i’m not mistaken?

He nor Matt lawton can decide if there is another case.

Can anyone tell me why Skye Andrews was sitting in the studio saying he couldn’t talk about the situation because it was ongoing?

His case had been resolved 15 years ago. He can talk about it as much as he wants if i’m not mistaken?

He nor Matt lawton can decide if there is another case.

Mate I found that so strange. On their complaining about a case resolved 15 years ago, went through arbitration and the FA and was resolved. Just smelt like a hatchet job for sake of it

Mate I found that so strange. On their complaining about a case resolved 15 years ago, went through arbitration and the FA and was resolved. Just smelt like a hatchet job for sake of it

Attention is on city. Why hasn't their case been heard yet? It's been over 4 and a half years now.

I would love to see when lawton asked the fa about this. I have a sneaking suspicion it was yesterday.

Deflection. Obfuscation.

Attention is on city. Why hasn't their case been heard yet? It's been over 4 and a half years now.

I would love to see when lawton asked the fa about this. I have a sneaking suspicion it was yesterday.

Deflection. Obfuscation.
Does Andrews even rep anyone anymore? Never hear his name anymore, maybe he needs to figure out why that might be

Back