• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Does Andrews even rep anyone anymore? Never hear his name anymore, maybe he needs to figure out why that might be

A few years ago he came out saying he was starting a management company for footballers. Because they didn't trust their agents.

Guessing most clubs and players refused to work with him anymore. Now he's scratching about.

Emirates Marketing Project were among the seven clubs that blocked the proposed Premier League ban on signing loan players from partner teams, alongside Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Sheffield United, Chelsea, Everton, Wolves and Nottingham Forest.

Emirates Marketing Project were among the seven clubs that blocked the proposed Premier League ban on signing loan players from partner teams, alongside Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Sheffield United, Chelsea, Everton, Wolves and Nottingham Forest.

Have to wait for the independent regulator. If they can be independent.

Should have been voted on when city loaned lampard. Might have won.

Forest's owner also owns Olympiacos and is looking to buy a Portuguese club.

United's owner comes from the Saudi Arabian royal family and owns a bunch of crappy clubs.

This is football now. A handful of elite clubs buy their way to every trophy and the also rans are part of money laundering conglomerats.

Trying to turn it into boxing. A few promoters/owners own the fighters/teams and get all the money.

Attention is on city. Why hasn't their case been heard yet? It's been over 4 and a half years now.

I would love to see when lawton asked the fa about this. I have a sneaking suspicion it was yesterday.

Deflection. Obfuscation.

I still don’t understand why the initial audit and assessment of City in the past took so long that it was time barred. That in itself raises questions over the competence of those checking for financial irregularities.

I still don’t understand why the initial audit and assessment of City in the past took so long that it was time barred. That in itself raises questions over the competence of those checking for financial irregularities.

That was uefa. They found them guilty and banned them from european competitions for 2 years. City then appealed to cas who ruled that some of the evidence was illegally obtained and many of the charges were time barred.

The prem is different. They don't care if evidence was illegally obtained and there isn't a time bar.

The issue is, why is it taking so long? Uefa and cas have both heard the case. Wtf has the prem been doing the last 4 and a half years?

That was uefa. They found them guilty and banned them from european competitions for 2 years. City then appealed to cas who ruled that some of the evidence was illegally obtained and many of the charges were time barred.

The prem is different. They don't care if evidence was illegally obtained and there isn't a time bar.

The issue is, why is it taking so long? Uefa and cas have both heard the case. Wtf has the prem been doing the last 4 and a half years?
It’s a complicated case, nothing like Everton’s. I’d rather they took an extra year and have a foolproof case against City than rush it and fudge it up allowing City’s solicitors to get them off.

It’s a complicated case, nothing like Everton’s. I’d rather they took an extra year and have a foolproof case against City than rush it and fudge it up allowing City’s solicitors to get them off.

The times said possibly another 2 years. 6 and a half years to hear the case? Are you joking?

Or is it hoping if it's long enough people will forget? Or get bored? Just accept it.

It might be complicated. City might stall. But this is taking the tinkle.

A judge the other year even called out the prem on why it was taking so long.
“This is an investigation which commenced in December 2018. It is surprising, and a matter of legitimate public concern, that so little progress has been made after two and a half years – during which, it may be noted, the club has twice been crowned as Premier League champions,” he said.

Last edited:
Trix from sc.

People need to get their tinfoil hats off here. No one has been searching through past records trying everything they could to uncover something shady. It's come to light in a completely different legal case between Defoe and his then actual agent who he was legally contracted to at the time.

Honestly some of you sound just like the Chelsea and City fans you complain about every day trying to mentally navigate round the fact we may have broken the rules. So what if they've done more, blah blah blah. If we are in the wrong we have to accept it otherwise we are just like them!

A case that was resolved 15 years ago.

How is that not searching through past records?

Trix from sc.

People need to get their tinfoil hats off here. No one has been searching through past records trying everything they could to uncover something shady. It's come to light in a completely different legal case between Defoe and his then actual agent who he was legally contracted to at the time.

Honestly some of you sound just like the Chelsea and City fans you complain about every day trying to mentally navigate round the fact we may have broken the rules. So what if they've done more, blah blah blah. If we are in the wrong we have to accept it otherwise we are just like them!

A case that was resolved 15 years ago.

How is that not searching through past records?
It's Trix so its all gonad*s.

Forest's owner also owns Olympiacos and is looking to buy a Portuguese club.

United's owner comes from the Saudi Arabian royal family and owns a bunch of crappy clubs.

This is football now. A handful of elite clubs buy their way to every trophy and the also rans are part of money laundering conglomerats.
It's almost as if they have invested in enough clubs to prevent a majority vote for stuff they don't want opposed.

Attention is on city. Why hasn't their case been heard yet? It's been over 4 and a half years now.

I would love to see when lawton asked the fa about this. I have a sneaking suspicion it was yesterday.

Deflection. Obfuscation.
This gives a pretty good insight in the Everton csse, and why the city case takes so long.
Basically the city case is extremely complicated, and city are doing everything they can to delay and stop it.

The times said possibly another 2 years. 6 and a half years to hear the case? Are you joking?

Or is it hoping if it's long enough people will forget? Or get bored? Just accept it.

It might be complicated. City might stall. But this is taking the tinkle.

A judge the other year even called out the prem on why it was taking so long.
“This is an investigation which commenced in December 2018. It is surprising, and a matter of legitimate public concern, that so little progress has been made after two and a half years – during which, it may be noted, the club has twice been crowned as Premier League champions,” he said.

I'd imagine you have to have every i dotted and every t crossed or City's lawyers will take the case apart and there's no going back. It's frustrating because they're clearly cheats but I can understand why it's taking so long.

I'd imagine City and Chelsea are both in for very severe punishments but it'll take time.

I'd imagine you have to have every i dotted and every t crossed or City's lawyers will take the case apart and there's no going back. It's frustrating because they're clearly cheats but I can understand why it's taking so long.

I'd imagine City and Chelsea are both in for very severe punishments but it'll take time.

I get that. But if it does take another 2 years, that is 6 and a hlf years to hear a case. I quoted the judge saying that it was concerning that it had taken so long. That was 2 years ago. Pretty sure a judge can understand how complicated a case can be. More than either of us.

Uefa banned them 2 years ago. The case then went to cas and got overturned. But both cases were done far quicker than the prem is taking. Why?

How long did juves case take? About a year? Including appeals.

Back