• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

I get that. But if it does take another 2 years, that is 6 and a hlf years to hear a case. I quoted the judge saying that it was concerning that it had taken so long. That was 2 years ago. Pretty sure a judge can understand how complicated a case can be. More than either of us.

Uefa banned them 2 years ago. The case then went to cas and got overturned. But both cases were done far quicker than the prem is taking. Why?

How long did juves case take? About a year? Including appeals.
Yeah, this is way above my level of understanding but I believe the Premier League do want to punish them. They'd look ridiculous is 115 charges went unpunished especially with Everton being deducted 10 points for a single charge that seems to pale in comparison to some of the stuff City are accused of.

How bad is that though? You want to hurt your own team because you dislike the chairman.

That isn't a supporter. That is an enemy to the club.
He's a bit of a hothead and hates Levy but don't think he wants to see Spurs hurt. He's just said that if we're guilty, we deserve to be punished.

He's a bit of a hothead and hates Levy but don't think he wants to see Spurs hurt. He's just said that if we're guilty, we deserve to be punished.

That would be fair enough. But what he is saying isn't true. Lawton has been digging through old cases. The seperate case he talks about was resolved 15 years ago.
It was bumped to the fa and that was dealt with. Just because skye andrews didn't get a phone call telling him how it went doesn't change that. It was no longer anything to do with him.

Arsenal had a similar case for oxlade chamberlain and paid a £60k fine. In our case it seems a licensed agent was used (mitchel thomas worked for him). Who paid him, portsmouth, defoe, spurs is unclear. But spurs were the selling club, yet our name is at the top of the article not portsmouths (who would have been more likely to be the ones that paid.

This is a hit piece designed to distract from other clubs breaches. Trix is playing into it because he dislikes levy and trying to convince others (with his influence being so called itk) it is justified. Intentional or not he is harming the club.

I get that. But if it does take another 2 years, that is 6 and a hlf years to hear a case. I quoted the judge saying that it was concerning that it had taken so long. That was 2 years ago. Pretty sure a judge can understand how complicated a case can be. More than either of us.

Uefa banned them 2 years ago. The case then went to cas and got overturned. But both cases were done far quicker than the prem is taking. Why?

How long did juves case take? About a year? Including appeals.
The UEFA case only covered 3 years or so, as they could only go 5 years back, or something like that

Love this article. Headline Fa confirm they will investigate.

Actual quote.

'The case was heard by an independent arbitration panel 15 years ago,' a spokeswoman for the FA said.

"The FA was not a party to the arbitration. It is unclear how much information was shared with the FA at the time, and no disciplinary action was taken.

'If there is new evidence which was not available at the time, and which suggests serious breaches of our rules took place, we will review it.'

So they are not investigating.

Actual quote.

'The case was heard by an independent arbitration panel 15 years ago,' a spokeswoman for the FA said.

"The FA was not a party to the arbitration. It is unclear how much information was shared with the FA at the time, and no disciplinary action was taken.

'If there is new evidence which was not available at the time, and which suggests serious breaches of our rules took place, we will review it.'

Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea's lawyers are getting desperate haha.

Actual quote.

The issue with all things that nearly every
deal in those times had people with their hand out, loads claiming influence and made worse with players trying to get friends and family paid. And also you can't stop people calling you to say they have a deal or claiming responsibility. The only way anything can really be regulated is by who signs the paper work.

Otherwise where is the line, your own scouts not regulated but can recommend players and people etc.

It's nearly impossible yo prove conclusively what level of influence there is

None of its helped by the FA rules at the time outlawing Defoe having a new agent because of his dispute meaning he was meant to rep himself.

Last edited:
The issue with all things that nearly every
deal in those times had people with their hand out, loads claiming influence and made worse with players trying to get friends and family paid. And also you can't stop people calling you to say they have a deal or claiming responsibility. The only way anything can really be regulated is by who signs the paper work.

Otherwise where is the line, your own scouts not regulated but can recommend players and people etc.

It's nearly impossible yo prove conclusively what level of influence there is

I’m more tinkled off that it is a blatant hit piece about a nothing story that was resolved 15 years ago.

Not surprised, the media in this country is absolutely brick.

Actual quote.

The era of Kia Joorabchian, Sky Andrew etc - no brick the FA don't want to open that box!

If they did, Wolves might as well fold and restart now.

The era of Kia Joorabchian, Sky Andrew etc - no brick the FA don't want to open that box!

If they did, Wolves might as well fold and restart now.

The fa dealt with it and other cases.

This isn't a cover up or conspiracy. It is a bs article and matt lawton trying to create a mountain out of a mole hill.

Luton did not get deducted 10 points for using an unlicensed agent. They got deducted for 15 different breaches. Unlicensed agent being the least of them.

The fa dealt with it and other cases.

This isn't a cover up or conspiracy. It is a bs article and matt lawton trying to create a mountain out of a mole hill.

Luton did not get deducted 10 points for using an unlicensed agent. They got deducted for 15 different breaches. Unlicensed agent being the least of them.

Exactly, there was even an article I found from 2009 that mentioned both cases and said Luton was a different situation all together.

Exactly, there was even an article I found from 2009 that mentioned both cases and said Luton was a different situation all together.

It is scary how people let themselves get manipulated so easily.

Read a headline and automatically assume it is true. Then get frightened or angry. Without even reading the article, fact checking or using critical thought.

It goes the other way aswell. People getting defensive and dismissing things out of hand.

I've been guilty of both at times. I'm sure everyone has. Not sure how we deal with it though.

It is scary how people let themselves get manipulated so easily.

Read a headline and automatically assume it is true. Then get frightened or angry. Without even reading the article, fact checking or using critical thought.

It goes the other way aswell. People getting defensive and dismissing things out of hand.

I've been guilty of both at times. I'm sure everyone has. Not sure how we deal with it though.
Oh I'm def guilty of both hahha

Seems some of our own also want it to be true to add weight to what they assume would be the plight of Levy. Find it odd to hope the club falls foul for that.

Modern footballs odd in that way for me

Oh I'm def guilty of both hahha

Seems some of our own also want it to be true to add weight to what they assume would be the plight of Levy. Find it odd to hope the club falls foul for that.

Modern footballs odd in that way for me
Football fans really are illogical and do all sorts of mental gymnastics. I've seen it big time this week with us.

"Chelsea and City are getting off Scot free and we're being punished"

"This is to protect Chelsea and City"

"They're only raising this now as we're doing well"

"Oh this is a nothing offence"

Let's just wait and see what comes out of it. Whatever happens, if there is any whiff that we are being treated unfairly, I would want no one else other than Daniel Levy in my corner. Let's allow the facts be established and hear the club's response before jumping to wild conclusions.

Football fans really are illogical and do all sorts of mental gymnastics. I've seen it big time this week with us.

"Chelsea and City are getting off Scot free and we're being punished"

"This is to protect Chelsea and City"

"They're only raising this now as we're doing well"

"Oh this is a nothing offence"

Let's just wait and see what comes out of it. Whatever happens, if there is any whiff that we are being treated unfairly, I would want no one else other than Daniel Levy in my corner. Let's allow the facts be established and hear the club's response before jumping to wild conclusions.

What response? There is nothing. It was dealt with 15 years ago which the fa confirmed.

What response? There is nothing. It was dealt with 15 years ago which the fa confirmed.

The FA yesterday confirmed they were looking into it I believe so, if they turn anything up, let's take that on its merits. If they do, the club will no doubt issue a response. None of us really knows if this is serious and, if so, how serious it is.

Let's wait for the findings of the FA investigation before drawing any conclusions.

Back