• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

Same as diving in football really as far as I'm concerned.
I would like it gone but have to put up with it.
Similarly the british media think only foreigners dive just as only foreigners dope.

is that a thing, less than a third of team sky's roster is British

Loved watching today, Froome has had his lead trimmed by Quintana, could he lose it on the last stage on the Alp De Huez

Close again today, Froome wins the TDF by just over a minute, Quintana was incredible again

The brick Froome is getting is ridiculous, fans trying to smash their way into the Team Sky motorhome today too

it's disgraceful

froome isn't in isolation, he's either the best of a clean field or the best of the dopers, if you believe he's doping then those that are keeping within half an hour of him are doping too

Well done to Froome beating a field of dopers including Valverde who at 35 is cycling better than he did when he done for blood doping with his highest ever tour placing.
Froome did all this while suffering from Bronchitis for the last few days (according to a Team Sky member).

Just put £500 on kristoff winning the stage 21. Got to get it right at least once in this tour.

Love cav but he has struggled so much this tour with the timing of his attacks and with no Renshaw not that he has helped much this year. Maybe even Sagan will finally get his stage victory. I prefer sprinting and classic riders to GC riders, but have been very excited by Thomas this year done amazing.

For my money Sky are clean and the is no institutional doping, whether Froome has gone off and done it on his own I do not know. As for the fans attacking them it is the mob mentality and why they are not going over proven dopers like Valverde is amazing.

Why do they all get sick so much? Froome apparently sick last few days and now saying that Cav has hoarse voice and just looking to finish the stage. Why are their immune systems so bad?

Why do they all get sick so much? Froome apparently sick last few days and now saying that Cav has hoarse voice and just looking to finish the stage. Why are their immune systems so bad?

they run themselves ragged, sleep, then do it all again the next day, for three weeks

they spend their time in proximity to 200 other people smashing their bodies in the same way every day

they are out in all kinds of weather, at altitude on 6 or 7 occasions

they breathe in and swallow all manner of crap from the road, thrown up by other riders and the tour vehicles

A good signing by Sky http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/sep/25/team-sky-sign-danny-van-poppel-trek? wonder if he will lead out for Vivani(spelling)

No idea who will do what in the worlds in Richmond but I will go for Martin in the time trial.

Seems Cav is moving teams as well, I love the guy and he is the greatest British athlete of all time but I am sad at how the last couple of seasons have gone for him on the road.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/report-cavendish-and-eisel-to-mtn-qhubeka/

they charge extortionate sums for it

personally I'd like to see it actually start in France, ideally with a prologue

Back