• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

I know but I mean Grand Tour stage wins?

I mean as a fan you know and I know but I am just saying, do you think he will overcome the TDF stat and the 64 Grand Tour wins?

I know but I mean Grand Tour stage wins?

I mean as a fan you know and I know but I am just saying, do you think he will overcome the TDF stat and the 64 Grand Tour wins?

right, got you

no I don't, not enough GT bunch sprints left in his career imo

Merckx was a very different cyclist and Cipo had incredible longevity (and a little extra) though so Cav's achievements shouldn't be downplayed

totally amazing even if we did get soaked, got some amazing photos of Sagem but missed cav again arghhh.

if you ladies get a chance watch a mountain stage of the tour now off to Montpellier.

got chatting with some Germans lovely guys but could not find the Norwegians.

On the way back to blighty. cracking day today but wonder why froome put so much in to get just a few seconds could come back to bite him on the arse tomorrow.

I'm on holiday with the family and I'm having to cycle for the first time since I got a driving license (a long time ago).

I'm currently at the "Show me on the doll where the bicycle hurt you" stage.

I could toughen him up.

An honest tip Scara a lot of cyclists cycle without a seat so they have to stand up because it strengthens the calf muscles.

telling that there was no yellow jersey presentation

tinkle poor organisation and another moto incident

So it for myself, some of the fans are utter cnuts who are more interested being on the t.v. then watching world class cyclists.

I am off to Doha in October for the worlds and I am guessing they will not stand for that shiit.

it soon toughens up

I could toughen him up.

An honest tip Scara a lot of cyclists cycle without a seat so they have to stand up because it strengthens the calf muscles.
This isn't a long term thing.

The moment we leave this place I'm back in my car and never getting on another bike again. It's simply an inhumane method of transporting people, if we did similar to cattle we'd be imprisoned.

This isn't a long term thing.

The moment we leave this place I'm back in my car and never getting on another bike again. It's simply an inhumane method of transporting people, if we did similar to cattle we'd be imprisoned.

I don't know the Welsh do all sorts of thing to cattle and seem to have carte blanche to do so. I think you should buy some Lycra, it always feel better in Lycra.

Back