• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

The other things regarding immunity and how bad people get it - some may have had a different type of cold-like Coronavirus before. @Mikey10 one theory is those at school have built up immunity because they’ve had an insignificant cold like coronavirus before. This is just a theory, but would explain why the young don’t seem to be affected and why some get it bad. In other words, by working within schools you might have been serendipitously exposed and vaccinated! But it is just a theory. We don’t know yet.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Do you have any sources for this because it sounds like gonad*s?

Believe me, this is not something you want to risk getting! It's wrong that only old and people with other conditions get sick!
I've spoken with a friend of a friend who got it in Italy. He's just got out of hospital, after getting sick at the end of February. He's 40 years old, works out 4-5 times a week, and is fit as an athlete. He barely made it! He said it was like having a dump truck permanently parked on your chest. It was horrible, and he would not want it for his worst enemy. It can be really bad for healthy people too.
So you never know how it will affect you. Also, they're not certain if you get immune by having it. There are some reports of people catching it twice.

You can work out as often as you want and be an elite level athlete but still have undiagnosed health issues.

It's a flu, or flu like illness. Some who get it will wonder what all the fuss is about, some who get it will think their world is ending, and some unfortunate souls it will contribute to their deaths.

Do you have any sources for this because it sounds like gonad*s?

Yes it comes from people who studied Coronaviruses in 1999. Can try and find the paper for you later.

What’s sounds like gonad*s? That there are other Coronaviruses, or a theory that people could have got them in the past and have built up some immunity? Seems logical to me.

That theory doesn't hold water. Adults and older people would have had more and various types of viruses before, so the immune system should be better.

To be fair, I do now seem to be immune to norovirus and most colds, but I suspect this is a different thing altogether.

Yes it comes from people who studied Coronaviruses in 1999. Can try and find the paper for you later.

What’s sounds like gonad*s? That there are other Coronaviruses, or a theory that people could have got them in the past and have built up some immunity? Seems logical to me.

I know that there are other Corona viruses. What sounds unlikely to me is that there is widespread immunity as a result of it. I'd be interested in seeing those papers.

I'd rather follow the evidence. I'd be really interested in reading those papers that you mention.

Evidence can not be logical reasoning?

Have you seen the Milgram experiments, where participants seemingly electrocute actors because they didn’t think for themselves and followed the white coated lab expert?

ETFcH-5U8AAC2B2

What a bell.

The government should set maximum prices for all essentials...anyone selling above that is a crime £10k fine that goes towards health service.

On a more serious note, this whole thread is worth reading. Quite interesting to read from a qualified expert amid all the armchair experts out there these days. :p

The 'short lived immunity' is a worry as we'd be going round in circles.

And of course, if the % of vulnerable people it kills is at a worrying level it will become a clear and present danger at all times to those people.

Have there been any outbreaks in Russia? I've yet to hear what's happening there.

Asking for a friend

This was taken this morning by a friend of mine who lives in a town 30k from Barcelona. Police patrolling the streets telling everyone to leave the streets and stay indoors. They're on a 14 day lockdown now.

This was taken this morning by a friend of mine who lives in a town 30k from Barcelona. Police patrolling the streets telling everyone to leave the streets and stay indoors. They're on a 14 day lockdown now.

Seeing that we could possibly be a couple of weeks away from this you can see why people panic into stockpiling.

Seeing that we could possibly be a couple of weeks away from this you can see why people panic into stockpiling.

He said only pharmacies and grocery shops are the only businesses open, but the Catalan government have promised funding to small businesses that will suffer

Back