• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

But she said ....
And he said....
fudgetards the lot of them
Nothing has really changed in essence for most people

If you can get to work safely and your work has a way for you to work safely then knock yourself out and go and earn some money. You may not be able to work tomo but your boss should know when it’s likely to happen and advise you ASAP as Boris and his henchmen are busy doing other things... and your company are experts at what you do, and Boris can’t even brush his hair FFS

If not...don’t be a taco. Stay at home as much as possible tossing or playing video games or watching tv...
If you want to do some exercise you can but with your family only still and be sensible....so don’t drive to snowdon it go climbing Barry from London please!!!

Margaret from Maidenhead... your holiday can wait love as unless everyone sticks to the plan we don’t know if we’re getting better or worse as a nation, and most countries don’t want you coming right now anyway

If they find you having a party your getting fined and you will also be in the guardian and daily mail as examples of negative chavvy behaviour and also the best of British at the same time only in different sections (probably entertainment and money)

Have you acquired a new keyboard with all the letters in the right place? :D

so don’t drive to snowdon it go climbing Barry from London please!!!
He said you were allowed to drive to do exercise. Barry would, of course, be in contravention of Welsh rules - not that we're allowed to mention that - so he'd be fudged, but the driving isn't a problem.

He said you were allowed to drive to do exercise. Barry would, of course, be in contravention of Welsh rules - not that we're allowed to mention that - so he'd be fudged, but the driving isn't a problem.
I’d love the to set the sheep on him
I got stuck driving around snowdonia once with an ex after a heated argument... sheep wouldn’t leave the road for love nor money ... swear they just wanted to watch our faces

But she said ....
And he said....
fudgetards the lot of them
Nothing has really changed in essence for most people

If you can get to work safely and your work has a way for you to work safely then knock yourself out and go and earn some money. You may not be able to work tomo but your boss should know when it’s likely to happen and advise you ASAP as Boris and his henchmen are busy doing other things... and your company are experts at what you do, and Boris can’t even brush his hair FFS

If not...don’t be a taco. Stay at home as much as possible tossing or playing video games or watching tv...
If you want to do some exercise you can but with your family only still and be sensible....so don’t drive to snowdon it go climbing Barry from London please!!!

Margaret from Maidenhead... your holiday can wait love as unless everyone sticks to the plan we don’t know if we’re getting better or worse as a nation, and most countries don’t want you coming right now anyway

If they find you having a party your getting fined and you will also be in the guardian and daily mail as examples of negative chavvy behaviour and also the best of British at the same time only in different sections (probably entertainment and money)

"I don't want people to die but I want to go out with my mates and thats Boris fault"

"Also I want to go to Magaluf in July as i've been looking forward to that for a year and if I can't I am going to kick off, but if the NHS struggles and people die I am going to kick off too"

Who would want to pay the toll anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh I get my info from Gavin and Stacey thanks for the update, I still will not be going!!!!
When we can travel again we will go back to wales. Their is some stunning places there
Same in Scotland too (although I have to go their regularly for work)
I’ll go back to Spurs of course but I’ll avoid London as much as possible now I think... I’ve worked there with some cracking people but there are clearly too many fudgetards for me now

Just a quick serious question on testing. Is it right that there are cases where you could have it early and the test not pick it up? Or is that the symtoms part?

When we can travel again we will go back to wales. Their is some stunning places there
Same in Scotland too (although I have to go their regularly for work)
I’ll go back to Spurs of course but I’ll avoid London as much as possible now I think... I’ve worked there with some cracking people but there are clearly too many fudgetards for me now

I am joking it is lovely, been loads.

What is laughable is the likelihood you are in England go foe exercise and ended up in Wales by mistake.

not sure what the big wait for that press conference was about

was just we got to wait 3 more weeks to see what comes next, not impressed seemed a lot of bluff to me. I prefer straight talking, feel that could have been done in 5 minutes.

Also though not urgent it is getting more serious but when are the dentists opening.

Other than starting to look like I could be in Mungo Jerry, the lock down isn't really affecting me that much.
But that is disappointing from Boris, either say lock down or not.
People are generally not that bright in these situations and need choices like this made for them, lead ffs and tell them clearly what they can and can't do.

We’re meant to be going to Greece on June 21st
Jet2 saying flights starting again from June 17th, how can people social distance on a plane or in the airport or even in resort
I bet it doesnt get cancelled and we lose our cash

It depends if hotel is open.

It’s complete guess on my behalf - but i wouldn’t be shocked if they did.

That's not what I said - try reading it again.

All teachers are unionised (to my knowledge) but the ones who are good care about the job. They would return to work once the unions are crushed without a union. Those who rely on the protection of a union to coast through their jobs with 20 sick days a year would not want to or be able to.

Ha, ha, love how you deny my analysis and then go on to do exactly the same thing again. It's all in the implication, that others (the unionists) would just blithely carry on "coasting." So anti union = good and effective teacher, whilst pro union = slacker, abuser of entitlements. Too funny. I would love to conduct a study of the formative influences on your world view. There would be a PhD in it for sure.

I'm fortunate in that I can work from home and my employer (having already been through the co-ordination of closing and re-opening offices in the main Asian centres) has said any return to office buildings in remaining lock-down countries will be a cautious, phased approach and most employees shouldn't expect to be back in an office much before the end of the year. I'm glad I won't have to worry about safely taking public transport or social distancing in an office environment (although being at home for several more months is not something I relish). I do however feel for those who will now have little choice. I hope the government has some clear plans and clear guidance around safety to issue over the next couple of days, but I suspect it will all be a bit wishy-washy.
Also, from a practical perspective, if schools are not going to even start going back until June at the earliest, and even then not for all children, what are parents who will be expected to return to work supposed to do about childcare? You'd hope employers would be understanding but not all will be (or will be able to afford to be).
Me and my my mrs work for the same company and they have said even when the offices open when we go back is totally upto us

we both can work absolutely fine at home, in fact im working more as im not spending 2 hours per day commuting

in terms of our youngest going back to hursery and eldest back to primary school, i would doubt we want to take the risk and we will be supported on this by our company

we’re lucky as lots won’t have the same choices as us

Ha, ha, love how you deny my analysis and then go on to do exactly the same thing again. It's all in the implication, that others (the unionists) would just blithely carry on "coasting." So anti union = good and effective teacher, whilst pro union = slacker, abuser of entitlements. Too funny. I would love to conduct a study of the formative influences on your world view. There would be a PhD in it for sure.
Again, you're not reading (or comprehending) correctly.

All teachers are union types. A teacher that cares would teach even after the govt crushed the unions because they care. Those that are in the job for an easy life (of which anyone who has taught or knows a lot of teachers will tell you there are plenty) would not.

Whilst we're on the subject, the govt missed the perfect chance to break all the unions whilst nobody's working. They could have made them illegal and stopped pay for everyone in a union - the unions would have run out of cash by now and they'd all be crawling back looking for their salary.

I’m hoping his kids’ teachers aren’t just ‘trained chimps’. I strongly suspect they will need some decent role models.

Big-time Daddy issues.

Back