• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conor Gallagher

Think it may if the rumours about them having to sell are true. Also reports that he's our top midfield target and Ange really likes him.

Could see Levy getting quite excited about putting the squeeze on Chelsea with time running out and them perhaps being forced to accept less than they'd want. Closer to the end of the window I think it could happen. Though just as likely not to happen.

You can just see levy emailing over a new offer every day with price counting down.
Tic Toc, tic Toc, tic.........

Chelsea are probably scouring Europe and Saudi trying to conjure up some competition for him

How many teams have £50/60m to spend though?

None, and he's not worth anything close to that number

Unfortunately for Chelsea, he at that price is a Chelsea or United buy, so unless they can sell to themselves or United find money, no go.

At £35M, I do think we would bite ...

None, and he's not worth anything close to that number

Unfortunately for Chelsea, he at that price is a Chelsea or United buy, so unless they can sell to themselves or United find money, no go.

At £35M, I do think we would bite ...
What about 35 with a load of addons?

Is rather string then along and have someone else sign at the last minute and fudge them over

June 30th is the cut off. Rather we had someone in this window.

Chelsea have already admitted to financial irregularities under roman. Just waiting for the prem to charge them. So if gallagher is what we want, i say get him.

June 30th is the cut off. Rather we had someone in this window.

Chelsea have already admitted to financial irregularities under roman. Just waiting for the prem to charge them. So if gallagher is what we want, i say get him.
They have highlighted a previous owner did something wrong
I don’t they think they will get punished …

They have highlighted a previous owner did something wrong
I don’t they think they will get punished …

They bought the club knowing the previous owner had doctored the books. They got £100m knocked off the asking price and put it aside for future fines. Seems the prem doesn't do fines for this sort of thing though.

Chelsea football club breached tbe rules. Doesn't matter who the owner was.

I'm not so sure I rate him that highly...so I don't see what all the fuss is about this player..
any way...I know we need midfield backups and "I think we should get the best that is possibly available."
OK, it's not easy but we could be on the crest to winning something this season!

They bought the club knowing the previous owner had doctored the books. They got £100m knocked off the asking price and put it aside for future fines. Seems the prem doesn't do fines for this sort of thing though.

Chelsea football club breached tbe rules. Doesn't matter who the owner was.
Agreed. Chelsea will (probably rightly) get a reduced penalty due to it being them who made the authorities aware of the historic cheating. IMO Emirates Marketing Project should then get an increased penalty for doing the exact opposite and trying to hide the cheating.

Personally I think that any trophies won should be annulled between the point that FFP breaches first occurred and the point that a club owns up to those breaches or, in the case of the club not owning up, between the breaches first occurring and the penalty being handed out.

That would wipe out both Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea's most successful trophy periods in their history on top of whatever other penalties they get (whether they be points deductions, fines, relegations, transfer market bans or whatever else).

Unless the trophies won by both of those clubs are annulled from the history books then both clubs will have massively profited from their cheating.

Agreed. Chelsea will (probably rightly) get a reduced penalty due to it being them who made the authorities aware of the historic cheating. IMO Emirates Marketing Project should then get an increased penalty for doing the exact opposite and trying to hide the cheating.

Personally I think that any trophies won should be annulled between the point that FFP breaches first occurred and the point that a club owns up to those breaches or, in the case of the club not owning up, between the breaches first occurring and the penalty being handed out.

That would wipe out both Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea's most successful trophy periods in their history on top of whatever other penalties they get (whether they be points deductions, fines, relegations, transfer market bans or whatever else).

Unless the trophies won by both of those clubs are annulled from the history books then both clubs will have massively profited from their cheating.

Agree. I wouldn't award the titles to anyone else though, even though it would mean we won the league. I'd leave it blank. So for the rest of history when people ask why nobody won the leagues in those years. You can tell them because city and chelsea are cheats.

Can't see Chelsea's adjusted down in anyway, it's way too dangerous a precedent

- fudge up your management of the club
- Sell pre punishment verdict, then claim victim

They actually have to make a punishment

Can't see Chelsea's adjusted down in anyway, it's way too dangerous a precedent

- fudge up your management of the club
- Sell pre punishment verdict, then claim victim

They actually have to make a punishment

You buy a business you are accountable for any previous liabilities.
If it was a construction firm that built a dodgy building then collapsed killing people. You can blame the previous owner for being negligent. But the company will still have to pay out any claims. (I think)

You buy a business you are accountable for any previous liabilities.
If it was a construction firm that built a dodgy building then collapsed killing people. You can blame the previous owner for being negligent. But the company will still have to pay out any claims. (I think)
Fully agree
i just dint think Todd and the gang will get or accept that
they have already reinvented a few things
amortisation
sponsorship for films (see last week)
Spending a £B and not buying a striker
paying More than a buy out clause to secure their man
they are really odd now

Back