• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conor Gallagher

Aside from the FFp stuff, their model was designed for them to be in CL this season, which is not going to happen. Poch won’t have a say in it I’m guessing, which contrinutes yet further to that sinkhole of ugliness over there too. If we pull this deal off, boy he’ll be upset hahaahahaha.

Aside from the FFp stuff, their model was designed for them to be in CL this season, which is not going to happen. Poch won’t have a say in it I’m guessing, which contrinutes yet further to that sinkhole of ugliness over there too. If we pull this deal off, boy he’ll be upset hahaahahaha.

The only player who really seems to have bought in and 'got' the Poch philosophy, and they're gonna take him away. Would be true to the general Boehly chaos at least...

People talk about us "helping" Chelsea with FFP by signing him and not wanting to do that. I would see it more as us taking advantage of the mess they've put themselves in.

I know that we also missed Bissouma and Maddison against Burnley. But the lack of Sarr (or Bentancur) in the 8 role is large and significant. Even if Bentancur could be really good there that would leave us short at DM. Gallagher would fix that.

I really like Sarr, but he's really young and we've already asked a lot of him this season. If we're in Europe next season we'll definitely need more quality options. And this season too. The injuries won't completely stop.

I still think he would be a very good signing. Reports that we wanted a CB, midfielder and forward. Werner wouldn't cost that much on a loan. Dragusin not the most expensive CB around and looks likely. Perhaps we will make a push for Gallagher. Not saying it will happen or would be easy, but some of our movement so far does point in that direction.

So can Chelsea not afford to give him a bumper new contract? Or have they made him offers and he has turned them down?

Or are they just simply happy to let him leave for the 40m or whatever it is to balance the books?

Seems like a weird situation

So can Chelsea not afford to give him a bumper new contract? Or have they made him offers and he has turned them down?

Or are they just simply happy to let him leave for the 40m or whatever it is to balance the books?

Seems like a weird situation

Since he's an academy product he has zero value on their books or something like that. Selling him is pure profit to cover for the money wasted on other players.

People talk about us "helping" Chelsea with FFP by signing him and not wanting to do that. I would see it more as us taking advantage of the mess they've put themselves in.

I know that we also missed Bissouma and Maddison against Burnley. But the lack of Sarr (or Bentancur) in the 8 role is large and significant. Even if Bentancur could be really good there that would leave us short at DM. Gallagher would fix that.

I really like Sarr, but he's really young and we've already asked a lot of him this season. If we're in Europe next season we'll definitely need more quality options. And this season too. The injuries won't completely stop.

I still think he would be a very good signing. Reports that we wanted a CB, midfielder and forward. Werner wouldn't cost that much on a loan. Dragusin not the most expensive CB around and looks likely. Perhaps we will make a push for Gallagher. Not saying it will happen or would be easy, but some of our movement so far does point in that direction.
It depends how black and white the details are.

Since he's an academy product he has zero value on their books or something like that. Selling him is pure profit to cover for the money wasted on other players.

It's a math scenario

- They have fudged their long term view, it's about how much money they will need this year/next
- They supposedly have rules re players going into last 12 months
- They have a lot of midfielders and honestly Gallagher may likely be bench option once everyone is fit/form.

I think Chelsea is taking the tinkle with the £50M/£60M ask .. could see us throwing a £30M-£35M bid late in the window and see if they bite.

Back