• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton Njie

n'jie surprised me with his fearlessness. his audacity against Emirates Marketing Project demonstrates ambition and a cool head. he is really a talent, and poch is doing the right thing playing him as an impact sub to ease him into the first team.

him and son are really fantastic purchases - full credit to paul mitchell's footballing black box. perhaps now poch gets the players he wants.

It annoys me that commentators keep calling him En-jye to rhyme with fly.

Here he clearly says it is more like NJ

seems really promising, could be pushing for a starting place soon if he keeps playing well, but will be hard for him to get in at the moment.A nice problem for Poch to have!

Im pretty certain he will start on thursday

Looks very raw to me. Excellent assist for Lamela's goal aside a lot of his involvements have been questionable so far. Understand why Pochettino has only given him sub appearances so far.

Looks to have a lot of raw talent though, looks super eager to impress and hard working. Think he will fit in well down the line, but seems to me like it will take time. Good impact player for situations like the one yesterday already though.

Looks very raw to me. Excellent assist for Lamela's goal aside a lot of his involvements have been questionable so far. Understand why Pochettino has only given him sub appearances so far.

Looks to have a lot of raw talent though, looks super eager to impress and hard working. Think he will fit in well down the line, but seems to me like it will take time. Good impact player for situations like the one yesterday already though.

Its very hard for any player to have an impact coming on as a sub, especially when he is a new signing. If he is fit now, i think he deserves a start and Thursdays Monaco game is ideal.

Its very hard for any player to have an impact coming on as a sub, especially when he is a new signing. If he is fit now, i think he deserves a start and Thursdays Monaco game is ideal.

Definitely, all I'm saying that based on what he's shown so far I would expect him to take some time settling in and that he will be inconsistent for quite a while.

Back