• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton Njie

Wow - Nigel is rapid

Looneytunes-roadrunner.gif
1439644944586.jpg

Saw some comments about him last night - he is obviously a rough diamond type player and very raw. Thought he did ok against a poor side. Showed some pace which will be a good asset to bring on in games to start.

Saw some comments about him last night - he is obviously a rough diamond type player and very raw. Thought he did ok against a poor side. Showed some pace which will be a good asset to bring on in games to start.

Agreed. Apart from our full-backs, we're so devoid of pace its laughable. I think he'd actually complement Kane, Son and Eriksen as a front quartet quite well

Agreed. Apart from our full-backs, we're so devoid of pace its laughable. I think he'd actually complement Kane, Son and Eriksen as a front quartet quite well

So apart from our quick players we are slow?
Dele Alli is no Arjen Robben I admit but sometimes pace is not the be and end all. Its what you do with the ball eg Townsend bless him pacey and useless

So apart from our quick players we are slow?
Dele Alli is no Arjen Robben I admit but sometimes pace is not the be and end all. Its what you do with the ball eg Townsend bless him pacey and useless

True - also what about lamela? no pace and useless.

Watching last night - the likes of alls and song are footballing wise, in different ball parks to andros and erik.

Looks raw and a bit of a project to develop but has proven useful off the bench so far when needing to close games out

Still young, lots to learn, but the experience and confidence from doing that pass in a game versus the league leaders ... invaluable ! He'll be bouncing off the walls now. Push on lad, onwards and upwards !!!

Pace may not be the be all and end all, but with it we can frighten the oppo and open up space behind their defence, cause havoc.

Would have loved to see him on earlier midweek

The lad plays with a Desire and effort coupled with some raw attributes

Blinding pass for Lamellas goal and a very very useful sub

Very pleased with his performance today. He started by losing the ball, but then gave a strong performance off the bench. He showed his direct running, his lack of fear, and he set up Lamela's goal..well done Clinton :)

Back