• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Have to go with Jordinho here .. fudging brilliant to watch. Have no idea how any Spurs fan can say otherwise

- They truly fudged us with Carrick/Berbatov
- Their current/ex players generally have said more brick about us that any other club bar one.
- I also live in hope that their collapse is the blueprint for the Scum when Wenger leaves ...

- I also live in hope that their collapse is the blueprint for the Scum when Wenger leaves ...

Surely there must be quite a few fans worried what could happen when Wenger leaves. Regardless of who they appoint, there will be some sort of transition, and it could be another LVG situation - if we're lucky...

United are in this state due to their failure to re-new at the right time and also because they have not really developed much young talent of their own. Rooney is washed up...you can see his legs have gone. Carrick is 34 and can't play more than two games without getting injured. Schweinsteiger? How old is he? Well beyond his best. This is a side that have not had an out and out striker since Van Rapist. Even he was a short term measure to shore things up. They have tried to pick winners in the transfer market, they have gambled and lost.

“We have fulfilled the wish (to reach the Champions League) and our aim in the first season,” he told a press conference on New Year’s Eve to talk about Saturday’s clash with Swansea.

“After that we have managed to give balance to the team and that resulted in October and November in us being first in the Premier League.

“Then we are out of the Champions League and that gives us a big blow, and we are still in that period, so when you don’t assess December, it was a very good year.”

Heard a funny thing yesterday re an interview with Denis Law where he was asked how the United team of his era would get on against the current United team.

He said his team would win 1-0

The interviewer said "Only 1-0?"

And Law responded by saying, "Well, in fairness, we are all in our 70's!!"

Made me chuckle

“We have fulfilled the wish (to reach the Champions League) and our aim in the first season,” he told a press conference on New Year’s Eve to talk about Saturday’s clash with Swansea.

“After that we have managed to give balance to the team and that resulted in October and November in us being first in the Premier League.

“Then we are out of the Champions League and that gives us a big blow, and we are still in that period, so when you don’t assess December, it was a very good year.”

I think he's right. Apart from the last month or so in terms of results he's delivered. He's done so blooding quite a few young players and while overseeing a pretty massive generational change.

His issue is the continued struggle to get their attacking play going properly.

I think he's right. Apart from the last month or so in terms of results he's delivered. He's done so blooding quite a few young players and while overseeing a pretty massive generational change.

On the eye they are awful. But that's maybe because the resources dedicated to defending, not conceding (goals or possession) and generally playing 'safe' detracts from the resources available for attacking. Allied with the defensive/cautious lvg mantra running through their blood, he is going to have to 'give way' on his beliefs to get the attcking play going. Looking at LVG i'm not sure if he finds this deviation from his blueprint easy?

I suppose AVB was a bit like this. There was a definate plan but it was boring:)

That's the thing with LVG in his Manure tenure: most of his career has seen his teams play more like, say, a Roberto Martinez style - i.e. great going forward but keystone kops at the back.
It's like he is actively going for a polar-opposite at Manure.
Prior to the last World Cup i would never have put his tactics in the same bracket as an AVB or Mourinho at all...

That might be acceptable if he didn't/hasn't spent money like Charlie Sheen in a brothel ...

When you spend hundreds of millions of pounds, you don't get to complain about the imbalance or having to use young players.

All the muppets who left the stadium at 85-90 minutes started coming back in when they got the pen and goal... If you leave early, stay out.

They are a joy to watch!
Old Trafford half-time scores
Date Teams Half-time scoreline
Oct 25 Man Utd v Emirates Marketing Project 0-0
Oct 28 Man Utd v Middlesbrough 0-0
Nov 3 Man Utd v CSKA Moscow 0-0
Nov 7 Man Utd v West Brom 0-0
Nov 25 Man Utd v PSV Eindhoven 0-0
Dec 5 Man Utd v West Ham 0-0
Dec 19 Man Utd v Norwich 0-1
Dec 28 Man Utd v Chelsea 0-0
Jan 2 Man Utd v Swansea 0-0
Jan 9 Man Utd v Sheff Utd 0-0

Lucky qunts -- it's times like that I remember why everyone hates Man Utd.

Let them stumble like a drunk all the way to end of season, every time the pressure really gets on, jammy 1-0 or 2-1 win will do.

LVG will never solve their problems, long may he reign.

They are a joy to watch!
Old Trafford half-time scores
Date Teams Half-time scoreline
Oct 25 Man Utd v Emirates Marketing Project 0-0
Oct 28 Man Utd v Middlesbrough 0-0
Nov 3 Man Utd v CSKA Moscow 0-0
Nov 7 Man Utd v West Brom 0-0
Nov 25 Man Utd v PSV Eindhoven 0-0
Dec 5 Man Utd v West Ham 0-0
Dec 19 Man Utd v Norwich 0-1
Dec 28 Man Utd v Chelsea 0-0
Jan 2 Man Utd v Swansea 0-0
Jan 9 Man Utd v Sheff Utd 0-0

I need to start betting on Man U HT

LVG on last night...we could have scored 6.

So what?? You didnt?? Teams miss chances every game, deal with it kn#bhead

Back