• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

when rooney put them 3-2 up, VG looked as excited as I've ever seen him, I think the suits have had words with him......

Rumours in the tabloids that Ferguson will be back in an advisory position with Giggs manager, should LVG be sacked. Could be interesting.

Rumours in the tabloids that Ferguson will be back in an advisory position with Giggs manager, should LVG be sacked. Could be interesting.

Surely he would've been sacked a long time ago if it was gonna happen.. I doubt they can get any worse this season now.

I think that would be a mistake personally... The ghost of Ferguson is already haunting the authority of the manager there enough as it is.

I think they made the right decision in bringing in a "strong character" in LvG. Someone that would take control and be his own man. Hasn't completely worked out, but hasn't been a real failure either. They still fudged up for my money not going for Mourinho after Ferguson.

Mourinho and Ancelotti both available and they're planning to go for Giggs? Baffling...

Surely he would've been sacked a long time ago if it was gonna happen.. I doubt they can get any worse this season now.

Probably waiting on Pep to make/announce a decision.

He is seriously from the dark ages

We can win the league

De Gea was normal and doesn't deserve praise?

Behave, the blokes nuts...

Anthony Martial

€20 million upon transfer
€30 million on 1 July 2016
€10 million if the player scores 25 goals in competitive matches while contracted to Manchester United
€10 million if the player makes 25 appearances for senior French national team while contracted to Manchester United
€10 million if the player is nominated for the Ballon D'or while contracted to Manchester United

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/leaked-documents-reveals-full-cost-of-martial-transfer

I bet £10 on Giggs to be next manager at 3.0 just before christmas, looking at the bookies odds now.. most bookies appear to have stopped taking bets and those that are have mourinho as favourite.

(always like to see what the bookies think)

Anthony Martial

€20 million upon transfer
€30 million on 1 July 2016
€10 million if the player scores 25 goals in competitive matches while contracted to Manchester United
€10 million if the player makes 25 appearances for senior French national team while contracted to Manchester United
€10 million if the player is nominated for the Ballon D'or while contracted to Manchester United

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/leaked-documents-reveals-full-cost-of-martial-transfer

Sounds like he was sold by Levy!

Apart from the last bit, all of that will happen - that's €70m. Madness.

Unbelievable - but they have overpaid for the majority of their recent buys.

Because they are no longer attractive .. too many other options for good money, and better chance of winning/competing ..

And for any prospective player, it should be obvious there will be another clear out or two before they begin to recover

Moyes must be sick that he got fired for so much less

they put up the numbers after the Sunderland game .. LVG's record is worse than Moyes (Moyes first 26 vs. LVG's 26 in his second season).

the only reason United isn't being houded more is how badly Cheat$ki/Pool/Everton have played, on a normal season they would be in 9th not 5th ..

but you could also argue that moyes took man utd much further down than van gaal has.
van gaal has kept man utd pretty much at the same level as when he inherited them. moyesy basically turned champions in to...us

Back