• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Man you fans are hilarious, its easy to take the moral high ground and say stuff like " we stnad by our manger.We are loyal.We never chop and changed managers " yeah because you had Fergie bringing in trophy after trophy for 25 years. You couldnt wait to get rid of Moyes, now you cant wait to get rid of Van Gal. Which i understand, but dont try and claim you are some special kind of magic supporter, you're just the same as everyone else. fudging idiots.

So the talk is that LVG has one or two games to save his job or he'll be jettisoned for Jose.
I suspect we as challengers along with Manure for that 4th spot will be the losers of these rumours: i can't imagine any of those Manure players would rather play for Jose instead of LVG, so i expect them to play their heart out over the next few games - if they haven't been doing so already just to stop that possibility happening. If they are bored/tired/frustrated with LVG and his methods, they'll know they'll hate Jose's even more....plus some of the younger ones will know their Manure careers may be effectively over.
Sigh! I REALLY wish Chelski and Roman had kept Jose a while longer:(

Man you fans are hilarious, its easy to take the moral high ground and say stuff like " we stnad by our manger.We are loyal.We never chop and changed managers " yeah because you had Fergie bringing in trophy after trophy for 25 years. You couldnt wait to get rid of Moyes, now you cant wait to get rid of Van Gal. Which i understand, but dont try and claim you are some special kind of magic supporter, you're just the same as everyone else. fudgeing idiots.
Ditto Liverpool - but Hodgson wasn't following the Liverpool way - but Rodgers wasn't big enough for Liverpool -

Its easy when your winning - or you can blame "Bad Owners" for not achieving.

Last edited:
Ditto Liverpool - but Hodgson wasn't following the Liverpool way - but Rodgers wasn't big enough for Liverpool -

Its easy when your winning -

Liverpool are the worse kind of fans. Every players great, every manager a legend, until they leave....then the fans are filth, what they did to Gerrard, jeez

I am wondering, surely players talk about this kinda stuff? The likes of Cahill at England training complaining to the likes of Rooney.. then Rooney and co have a preconceived idea of what working with Mourinho would be like and then they basically go on strike too?

I think Rooney would be absolutely delighted to play for Jose, they seem like a natural fit, he could well get him firing again.

I am wondering, surely players talk about this kinda stuff? The likes of Cahill at England training complaining to the likes of Rooney.. then Rooney and co have a preconceived idea of what working with Mourinho would be like and then they basically go on strike too?

It is this reason why i think unless LVG is sacked before their next game, you'll see Man u play like demons in the next game; if they don't like LVG and his methods, i doubt they'll like Jose's...

I think Rooney would be absolutely delighted to play for Jose, they seem like a natural fit, he could well get him firing again.

Lol. Diego Costa is more of a 'natural fit' than most and Mourinho couldn't get him firing this season, but you think he'd get an aging/ailing Rooney firing??

Back