• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Erickson is crap or whatever you want call it.
Poch obviously is trying to let him play himself back into form.
Didn't think he was as bad as he has been of late, today!
Whatever has happened to him can not just be a loss form thing that is for sure.
Once again continual digging him out on here is a tad boring!

If anyone else had played like he has got the last year they would have got the same abuse.

He wasn't great. One of the worse games I've seen from him. But even then he was better than Moura and until the calmly taken goal, Alli. Eriksen has just become the new whipping boy.

It just wasn't falling for Eriksen today. His through ball to Son in the first half would have set Son free. It was a yard short. It was a scrappy game. We will need Eriksen this season. He still has all that ability, the whole side just needs to settle.

He wasn't great. One of the worse games I've seen from him. But even then he was better than Moura and until the calmly taken goal, Alli. Eriksen has just become the new whipping boy.

It just wasn't falling for Eriksen today. His through ball to Son in the first half would have set Son free. It was a yard short. It was a scrappy game. We will need Eriksen this season. He still has all that ability, the whole side just needs to settle.

I agree with you that he has become the whipping boy. But its been coming. Making that statement last season when he had already had a bad 6 months before that comment. This season he has been a total passenger and does not deserve to be in the team no matter his contract situation. He almost made a good pass, and that was it. Rest of the game he lost a lot of passes with bad control, pulled out of challenges and still cannot take a corner. If he does have the ability its not showing even in small glimpses, and with his almost imminent move ( i think he will sign a contract in Jan for another team ) we are doing nothing to help ourselves by playing him.

I dont hate him. I just dont want him in the side whilst he is playing like this.

I agree with you that he has become the whipping boy. But its been coming. Making that statement last season when he had already had a bad 6 months before that comment. This season he has been a total passenger and does not deserve to be in the team no matter his contract situation. He almost made a good pass, and that was it. Rest of the game he lost a lot of passes with bad control, pulled out of challenges and still cannot take a corner. If he does have the ability its not showing even in small glimpses, and with his almost imminent move ( i think he will sign a contract in Jan for another team ) we are doing nothing to help ourselves by playing him.

I dont hate him. I just dont want him in the side whilst he is playing like this.

Thing is .. that part isn't his fault

No he really was the worst player on the pitch

moura can’t do his job if he isn’t given service and that’s Eriksens role

Eriksen crated no chance, won no tackles and actually achieved nothing at all the whole game. That’s not my opinion that’s statistically a fact

No he really was the worst player on the pitch

moura can’t do his job if he isn’t given service and that’s Eriksens role

Eriksen crated no chance, won no tackles and actually achieved nothing at all the whole game. That’s not my opinion that’s statistically a fact
Absolutely this. Eriksen is there to provide the creativity for the front 3. if he doesn't the others will struggle to play. That's why he is so important and must be replaced.

Against Everton:

shots on goal 0
tackles won 0
interceptions 0
chances created 0
lost possession 16 times
yellow card 1

Talk about stealing a living. It would not surprise me to find that he ran the most, like a headless chicken

Can only hope it's a needs must while Lamela is out and Lo Celso regains fitness - let's not forget we started the season with him benched and needed him off of it to spare our blushes, may have caused a rethink

. It would not surprise me to find that he ran the most, like a headless chicken

I note he’s still ‘getting his yards in’ but every time he actually reaches the opposition player he just stands there - makes minimal at best effort to tackle/block and allows himself just to be passed around. Like a cone.

Proper ‘stat padding’ of elite proportions.

I note he’s still ‘getting his yards in’ but every time he actually reaches the opposition player he just stands there - makes minimal at best effort to tackle/block and allows himself just to be passed around. Like a cone.

Proper ‘stat padding’ of elite proportions.

He is hiding out there right now IMO...

Our fan base does enjoy these times with some servers pleasure!
And can't we moan!
The team is not in a good place so suck it up and stop the monotonous whining.
It serves little purpose.

Last edited:
Back