• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

If we dont get a fee from him somewhere then we are effectively paying a 50-60m loan fee for him this season.
I hope Levy has contact with clubs abroad that made him shoot the United price up so much.

This is the issue Levy has with the fan base, some say we have to sell to anyone to cash in on his current 40/50m value, whereas others say don’t sell to a Prem rival at any cost. Literally no win for him in this situation.

If the 80m fee is correct then I think he’s spot on, I’d imagine the fee is closer to 50m for a foreign club.

This is the issue Levy has with the fan base, some say we have to sell to anyone to cash in on his current 40/50m value, whereas others say don’t sell to a Prem rival at any cost. Literally no win for him in this situation.

If the 80m fee is correct then I think he’s spot on, I’d imagine the fee is closer to 50m for a foreign club.

Luckily, he's smart enough to know that our opinion is irrelevant.

maybe he's already agreed in principle with one of them but was hoping they'd stump up some cash to get him early, didn't we do similar with Holtby?

maybe he's already agreed in principle with one of them but was hoping they'd stump up some cash to get him early, didn't we do similar with Holtby?

Of course that could be the case
But that would be a clear breach of his contract and exactly what happened with a recent Barca signing ... just saying

Sounds like Eriksen wasn't that bothered by United after all, which makes a tonne of sense.

We're either going to get our pants pulled down by a continental club by the end of August, or he walks over there himself next summer.

I've never been one to massively hype Eriksen on here because I've always just appreciated him as what he was, but I do think this could be a summer where we get out most of the characters in the squad who are just living comfortable lives, and aren't desperate to win at all costs. I get the sense that Eriksen is like that, Toby is like that, and Rose is also someone who doesn't quite have the mentality we need. He isn't someone that believes he is a winner. He's a rager but he doesn't believe he was born to win. Where as someone like Dele, I think is the type of mentality that Poch likes. Probably Lamela too, if he wasn't made of paper. Kane is most certainly like that.

If we have a squad full of players that believe it is their birthright to be winners, I think we are more likely to be successful. I think Eriksen is just a decent guy that does his job and takes the ebbs and flows of life in his stride. If we can replace him and add depth, I think we've done well.

Sounds like Eriksen wasn't that bothered by United after all, which makes a tonne of sense.

We're either going to get our pants pulled down by a continental club by the end of August, or he walks over there himself next summer.

I've never been one to massively hype Eriksen on here because I've always just appreciated him as what he was, but I do think this could be a summer where we get out most of the characters in the squad who are just living comfortable lives, and aren't desperate to win at all costs. I get the sense that Eriksen is like that, Toby is like that, and Rose is also someone who doesn't quite have the meteorology we need. He isn't someone that believes he is a winner. He's a rager but he doesn't believe he was born to win. Where as someone like Dele, I think is the type of meteorology that Poch likes. Probably Lamela too, if he wasn't made of paper. Kane is most certainly like that.

If we have a squad full of players that believe it is their birthright to be winners, I think we are more likely to be successful. I think Eriksen is just a decent guy that does his job and takes the ebbs and flows of life in his stride. If we can replace him and add depth, I think we've done well.

We’re either getting £50m or nothing now

It is what it is....

We’re either getting £50m or nothing now

It is what it is....

That's not true. The European window stays open for a while yet. We could pass tomorrow but accept a lower fee from a European club this month or lower still in January.

That's not true. The European window stays open for a while yet. We could pass tomorrow but accept a lower fee from a European club this month or lower still in January.

That’s what I meant

£50m from a European club on the window or he leaves for free

Atletico have been tentatively linked to GLC. If we get him (massive fudging if) then they may come in for Eriksen.

This does make sense in that it's hard to fathom why CE would be interested in joining United for many reasons including his comments about wanting a change .

As I said before maybe the club were touting him to United 1. They could get a price agreed in case CE ended up liking the idea 2. It implied there were other suitors to the foreign teams, giving them the hurry up 3. It would psychologically make the foreign clubs think they were getting a bargain if they could pay 55/60m rather than the 75/80m Utd are prepared to pay.

Back