• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Backtracking much, Steff?

Guilty. 100%. Sadly. But yes mate, I fully accept that. I wish I could tell ye to fudge orf, but alas, I must take it on the chin. Frankly I was shocked, but we have to also remember the player might decide to park for one more season and that really puts us with decisions to make.

I wonder (and this is speculation) if the key is that Poch tells him if he stays he will be a squad player versus centre-piece? Remember, Eriksen might well say no to see if anyone comes in post-Thursday. All of Europe knows we don’t want to lose him on a free, so his price becomes what, 25 mill? 30? I dunno. The only thing I do know (clearly not what I thought BTW!) is that Eriksen has fudger himself and might be unintentionally fudging us.

What a palaver!

Last edited:
Guilty. 400%. Sadly. But yes mate, I fully accept that. I wish I could tell ye to fudge orf, but alas, I must take it on the chin. Frankly I was shocked, but we have to also remember the player might decide to park for one more season and that really puts us with decisions to make.

I wonder (and this is speculation) if the key is that Poch tells him if he stays he will be a squad player versus centre-piece? Remember, Eriksen might well say no to see if anyone comes in post-Thursday. All of Europe knows we don’t want to lose him on a free, so his price becomes what, 25 mill? 30? I dunno. The only thing I do know (clearly not what I thought BTW!) is that Eriksen has fudger himself and might be unintentionally fudging us.

What a palaver!

Sounds like you have some inside info Steff. What’s gone on?

Always thought this would be the outcome, sad but not surprising, real always wanted Pogba over Eriksen and I think that’s what will occur.

Thanks for everything Christian you were amazing but even now I thought you were capable of more.

This will turn out to be a big, big mistake. Sell him literally ANYWHERE but another English side. Even if we get Lo Celso and possibly Fernandes it isn't enough. They're not adjusted to England.

This will bite us and I'm amazed it seems to be going ahead.

As others have said, beyond a fat wage, United is a strange choice for Eriksen given the comparison with the club he is leaving. (And I'm sure we're prepared to pay him handsomely).

So it's reasonable to conclude that Levy/Poch want him gone, Levy for the money and Poch because Eriksens head might not be fully in the THFC game.

I agree I don't want him to go to Utd and they are indeed a top 4 rival but if a foreign team don't want him and we blank Utd it's bye bye to £60m and potentially a player that's going thru the motions because his heads not in it. That both leads to Levy/Poch wanting him gone, as he is also 100% not signing a new contract.

As others have said, beyond a fat wage, United is a strange choice for Eriksen given the comparison with the club he is leaving. (And I'm sure we're prepared to pay him handsomely).

So it's reasonable to conclude that Levy/Poch want him gone, Levy for the money and Poch because Eriksens head might not be fully in the THFC game.

I agree I don't want him to go to Utd and they are indeed a top 4 rival but if a foreign team don't want him and we blank Utd it's bye bye to £60m and potentially a player that's going thru the motions because his heads not in it. That both leads to Levy/Poch wanting him gone, as he is also 400% not signing a new contract.
I can see him being a flop at Manure. He will know deep down that he has gone solely for money as in football terms it’s a step down.

And he’ll be at a club in an organizational mess full of huge and combative egos. Also a step down.

And he will be swapping Poch for OGS as a boss. Another MASSIVE step down.

Surely we cannot be selling to United? He wanted a new challenge so decided to go to that shambles of a club? Nah this can't be true, Levy is going to pull out at last minute to fudge up their transfer window.

That would be so much fun :D

Levy is obviously still haunted by the Berbatov transfer
That's a ridiculous asking price.

It's Utd, more specifically Woodward.
The same guy that over paid on Maguire, AWB, Fred, Sanchez....

You're mugging yourself off if you don't ask him silly money

Levy is obviously still haunted by the Berbatov transfer
That's a ridiculous asking price.
It’s absolutely the correct thing to do, if he’s going to a Prem rival this summer then we are going to have to be paid the correct premium for that. Next summer we get no say, but I think it’s unlikely Eriksen chooses to stay in the Prem, I genuinely think he just wants a change of scenery.

Back