• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Do not disagree but the problem is that are not many around who are as good as he is and on top of that they would want to play every game. We have the same problem (' to a lesser degree) finding a back up to Kane.

Finding a like for like replacement will be very difficult, but there must be some similar options out there. They don't have to be a carbon copy of Eriksen, in fact, it would be good to get someone who offers something similar but also different at the same time e.g. someone who has more pace.

Sturridge + Mata

I have always liked Sturridge but he gets injured to many times to be relied on, as for Mata i like him as well but i do not see him wanting to sit on a bench as another of the plusses plus with Eriksen is that he rarely gets injured and miss games.

I know he is not always in the Utd team but he gets a lot more money there and he does get on the pitch most games.

Finding a like for like replacement will be very difficult, but there must be some similar options out there. They don't have to be a carbon copy of Eriksen, in fact, it would be good to get someone who offers something similar but also different at the same time e.g. someone who has more pace.

Again i I can't dance with that either, its the one part of the team ' (CM) i believe is not as strong as others parts, i like Wicks and believe he will have a good future. I have said for a while that Dembélé is really struggling and flatters to deceive more often then not and our other options there are few, i like Lamela but i am not sure IF he will be able to return to the way he was and is a different player to Eriksen ( imo) anyway.

I have always liked Sturridge but he gets injured to many times to be relied on, as for Mata i like him as well but i do not see him wanting to sit on a bench as another of the plusses plus with Eriksen is that he rarely gets injured and miss games.

I know he is not always in the Utd team but he gets a lot more money there and he does get on the pitch most games.

I feel these are the sort quality we must start looking at. The likes of the Jannsen transfer have to stop we must up the quality with more proven recruits.

I feel these are the sort quality we must start looking at. The likes of the Jannsen transfer have to stop we must up the quality with more proven recruits.

How are you going to attract players who know they may spend a lot of time sat on the bench.

Its called living to your means, thankfully under Levy that is what we do for now.

Yes and you know and I'm a big fan, but I'm a little at odds with some of the thinking.
A New super stadium worthy of any top club in Europe. Unfortunately for Levy this season I believe there has been another systemic shift in the top 6. I now think it is now two groups of three with us in the lower tier.
The squad feels like they are going to be where the good housekeeping really impacts. I'm not convinced that this has been thought out, we will see soon if contingencies have been made for what I believe is the most important part of the club, the players. From the way Pochettino looks at the moment I sadly think the stadium is going to absorb any hopes of staying in the top four race being prioritised.

Yes and you know and I'm a big fan, but I'm a little at odds with some of the thinking.
A New super stadium worthy of any top club in Europe. Unfortunately for Levy this season I believe there has been another systemic shift in the top 6. I now think it is now two groups of three with us in the lower tier.
The squad feels like they are going to be where the good housekeeping really impacts. I'm not convinced that this has been thought out, we will see soon if contingencies have been made for what I believe is the most important part of the club, the players. From the way Pochettino looks at the moment I sadly think the stadium is going to absorb any hopes of staying in the top four race being prioritised.

Well i do not expect the real ' income/ money) upturn from the stadium will show itself for the first couple of seasons at least, only then will the results be shown but i am convinced we will be in a far better position then we would have been if we had not budgeted for such a situation.

Well i do not expect the real ' income/ money) upturn from the stadium will show itself for the first couple of seasons at least, only then will the results be shown but i am convinced we will be in a far better position then we would have been if we had not budgeted for such a situation.

As they say you touch yourself and makes your choice.
I just hope we can keep what we have for starters.

As they say you touch yourself and makes your choice.
I just hope we can keep what we have for starters.

Players move on and its usually to win things and increase their incomes. I am not too worried about the money/wages at the moment but we need to start winning things ( and Eriksen was the latest player to say this on football focus). The 87 team was the best team i have seen here that won nothing ( and it was really good enough to have done so) i hope this one will not do the same.

Time will tell.

Players move on and its usually to win things and increase their incomes. I am not too worried about the money/wages at the moment but we need to start winning things ( and Eriksen was the latest player to say this on football focus). The 87 team was the best team i have seen here that won nothing ( and it was really good enough to have done so) i hope this one will not do the same.

Time will tell.

87 was a fine team!
So long ago my family was my focus back then!
Used to get to matches every now and then.
Huddle and Waddle were the names of my Daughter's (age 6) goldfish!

Back