• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Starting with beating Chelski at the Bridge. It's about bloody time and if we can't do it this year, then we definitely don't deserve top 4.

They always raise their game for us, especially at their place. Look at how up for it they were two seasons ago despite not turning up for the other 37 games that season.

They always raise their game for us, especially at their place. Look at how up for it they were two seasons ago despite not turning up for the other 37 games that season.

Unfortunately, this is correct. But we need to overcome the hoodoo sometime and this season would be a great one to get a win there.

First post on this page is one example of someone who does!
Where is it written that I WANT them to finish in top-4? For me it is just obvious they're finishing in top-3 considering their form and schedule so I wish they will be lower us. Simple as that. Still I prefer Liverpool to finish above Chelsea because Abramovich doesn't have his past financial power as they changed their transfer policy and are going to build one of the most expensive football stadiums ever planned. Also I totally hate these c*nts.

Last edited:
That's a pretty ridiculous way of doing maths! 3 points are 3 points no matter what!
It is no way ridiculous. It's the best predicting model which exists. Clearly explained and showed all season long that ManUnited were getting more points they deserved and we in the opposite way and finally it's being payed off.

What early season form?

7W-1D-0L from first eight league games. But every game in that stretch was against a bottom-8 side.

They lost 2-1 in a downpour at Huddersfield, then went 6W-0D-1L before losing 1-2 to Emirates Marketing Project at OT.

Sported a 15-2-2 record in the 'apertura'. Normally, that would be title-contending form. Except City went 18-1-0, eight points up on United, in the same stretch.

In the 'clausura', United have posted a dismal 2-3-3 record so far.

Whoever's got the biggest rooster.
View attachment 4150

Worryingly

nintchdbpict000227781036.jpg

I could definitely see Chelsea getting beat both times in Manchester but they normally get results against the top teams at home. As for their game against us, I've already written that one off. Would be delighted with a point from Stamford Bridge. We just don't have the mental strength to win there.

I think ourselves and Liverpool have the best fixtures but they'll be some banana skins that no one will see coming, like United losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

I'm just glad we don't have West Ham at the end of the season again. Those fudgers always put in a superhuman performance against us and make it their mission to try and derail our season.

I’d take fourth now if it was offered but I really believe that we’re beating Chelsea at their place this season. It has to end some time and they look to be imploding while we’re looking good.

This is the year.

Lets ignore logic, we are dealing with Mystic Meg and projected stats.

It's based in logic - if team A on 70 points is playing 3 teams away in the top 4 and team B on 65 points is playing 3 teams in the bottom 3 at home would you look at either sides points total as the deciding factor of how they will do in those 3 games, or would you look at the relative difficulty of their fixtures (and how they have played in similar games previously)?

Next 4 league games before Cheatski:

Palace away
Huddersfield home
Bournemouth away
Saudi Sportswashing Machine home

Gotta win all put massive pressure on Cheatki especially after tonight their next 2 games away to city and united sandwiched inbetween their Barca games

Back