• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

With the Goons losing the weekend is looking better and better. All we need now is for City to beat Liverpool and we move up to 4th :D

Without Ozil Sanchez and Carzola they dont even look like a top 6 side
Not even surpising to see it happen today.

They will buy some good players though I'm sure, but every signing carries an element of risk and bedding in time. They have quite a journey to get back to competing.

Not even surpising to see it happen today.

They will buy some good players though I'm sure, but every signing carries an element of risk and bedding in time. They have quite a journey to get back to competing.

Will they be able to convince some genuinely good players to go there? Europa League rather than CL this year, probably the same next year, no real top players to play alongside once Sanchez goes. I think they’re going to start to face the same problems that we did when we consistently finished 5th or 6th, though they can pay more than we could at that time

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

They'll buy their way out of trouble, they have VERY deep pockets now.

But it is very pleasant watching the Goons trudging around the field, no spark, no passion, just waiting for the end of the game, losing.

Xhaka, Ramsey and Wheelchair in midfield... Walcott offside... beautiful.

Will they be able to convince some genuinely good players to go there? Europa League rather than CL this year, probably the same next year, no real top players to play alongside once Sanchez goes. I think they’re going to start to face the same problems that we did when we consistently finished 5th or 6th, though they can pay more than we could at that time

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
While I think they will struggle more than before, they will still pay very high wages which usually gets the job done

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Let's not go writing off the Arse just yet eh?. Better to view them as dark horses who have a particularly nasty hablt of stealing up on our blindside.

We need to keep on winning and winning until they are comfortably out of sight, only then can we afford to start relaxing.

Back