• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

We've won 5 out of the last 6 now, all of those wins by at least two goals. I think we are going to win almost al of the league games we have left and finish 2nd.
I hope you’re right... would be nice to get those sort of results against the rest of CL contenders, as we did against Liverpool back in October... and fingers crossed that those 4 points we dropped against WBA and Swansea at the start of the season don’t prove costly...

EF87ADA6-8FA7-42CC-9171-7868A3D3C29D.jpeg

Pogba can be great on his day but he has been very inconsistent and will he actually be asked to attack us leaving a gap down his side
Pogba is top draw tbh. Martial, Rashford, Lingard. All very good players. It will be a hell of a game (tactically)

Pogba is top draw tbh. Martial, Rashford, Lingard. All very good players. It will be a hell of a game (tactically)

Ive seen him be top top drawer and I've seen him not have any involvement. He is much better in a creative role rather than a box to box role IMO and playing him on the left suits him better

Lingard has been thier most improved player IMHO (he maybe actually growing up?)
Pogba is brilliant if he worries more about football than hairstyles!

Last edited:
Lingard has been thier most improved player IMHO (he maybe actually growing up?)
Pogba is brilliant if he worries more about football than hairstyles!

0a363f2089b3f2c94445340e6adb0db9.jpg

That is the lads problem, he has the attitude of 14yo! Trouble is he earning £100k + it's very sad in some ways. Dangerous combination a low IQ and millions of £
He’s just a kid. He’s playing well, let him be. Not everyone needs to behave like Gary and Phil Neville

He's 25. Now I'm not saying he should act like he's ready for his pipe and carpet slippers. But nor does he need to act like a teenager all the time.

And he has Never been a regular as to date he has been flaky

Let’s see if his good form carries on

I think that our experience will guide us into 3rd.
This squad is now in rhythm with the Premiership and how it works, we now also understand European football in the mix whilst looking at top 4. Neither the scousers or the goons have been able to make it work, and Chelski didn't have to shuffle their deck last season either. I think we have a vital bit of extra experience in what to me is the heart of the season...

And he has Never been a regular as to date he has been flaky

Let’s see if his good form carries on

I'd love him at Spurs as he takes his player on and try's to go past as opposed to us, we tend to send me to sleep with our constant sideways philosophy. West Ham tonight could be a real eye opener for many on here, I don't mean in a good way. Hope I'm totally wrong, I have a very bad feeling about tonight's game.

I'd love him at Spurs as he takes his player on and try's to go past as opposed to us, we tend send me to sleep with our constant sideways philosophy. West Ham tonight could be a real eye opener for many on here, I don't mean in a good way.

I’m yet to be convinced by Lingaard and think there is a lot lot better out there

But again we will see

Yeah tonight will be the spam trying to stop us but that will never change

Poch wants a faster option too hence GKN and Njie but we haven’t found one that’s right yet

I’m yet to be convinced by Lingaard and think there is a lot lot better out there

But again we will see

Yeah tonight will be the spam trying to stop us but that will never change

Poch wants a faster option too hence GKN and Njie but we haven’t found one that’s right yet

Lamela has settled in to the side again! He is so reverse and sideways in his passing it's frightening, I'd forgotten. Zero capacity for offensive play, never turns with ball under control......He was so bright on his return...I'm sad see he has little attacking threat, but early days.
Son, Dele and Harry don't need him

Back