• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

We're starting to click now, while others lose momentum - if we manage to push on after new years like we've done the past few seasons, second place is very much a possibility. Only City are completely out of reach IMO.

All ifs and buts of course, but I have a good feeling going into the second part of the season. Despite being off form for quite a few games, we're still just six points off second place.

We're starting to click now, while others lose momentum - if we manage to push on after new years like we've done the past few seasons, second place is very much a possibility. Only City are completely out of reach IMO.

All ifs and buts of course, but I have a good feeling going into the second part of the season. Despite being off form for quite a few games, we're still just six points off second place.
Although I agree with you (and said as much in the OMT).....i'd just be wary that the last two opponents had quite a few of their vital players out just as they met us.

We defo appear to have our tempo and enthusiasm back though. When Victor and Toby are back and if HK can stay fit, there is no reason we can't rack up the points.

How have we ended up with 3 games in 6 days? Whilst everyone is playing over the weekend we wait until Tuesday. Then play Thursday and Saturday.

Utter madness.

Because West Ham couldn’t be trusted to play us at Wembley when their may be families around for the panto at the arena

How have we ended up with 3 games in 6 days? Whilst everyone is playing over the weekend we wait until Tuesday. Then play Thursday and Saturday.

Utter madness.

I doubt that many of the first team will be involved on Saturday but Tuesday to Thursday turnaround will be tough. We can probably afford to rest some against Swansea with an eye on Thursday.

Utter madness.

The Wimbledon games isnt til the Sunday and you'd imagine that that starting 11 will include Llorente, GKN, Foyth, Wanyama, Lamela and whichever the full backs which didnt start on Thurs. I dont think that game is a problem at all.

Equally in terms of workload we have an advantage over Swansea on Tues as we've had a week off, whilst West Ham will have the same challenge as us on Thurs given they also play on Tues.

Playing Sat, Tues, Sat would clearly be better but I'm not sure there's much downside

We really need 6 points from our next 2 games because I think Man Utd are there for the taking

We can take them, Mourniho is losing the plot and with all his amazing attacking players he just can not get them to function properly. Chelsea are due another wobble as well.

I think it will be City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man U, Everton, Arsenal.

City, Chelsea, Liverpool in that order, then one of us, Utd or Arsenal for me.

Sorry not to be more confident!

I think Chelsea will finish second. United have not reacted well to losing to city. I think the other two spots are up for grabs between the rest of us.
Liverpool faded away last season after Manè was out. I don’t think there is much between Spurs, United, Liverpool or Arsenal right now.

But I think if we play to our potential I expect us to do very well in the second half of the season. If we can match the consistency that we’ve displayed in the past two seasons we should be good to secure one of those 2 slots

Back